Granit Xhaka

Won’t be missed at all

Maybe he can start on a very high carb diet immediately and gtfo this summer?

Haha this fucking guy

1 Like

He was probably just asked a question about his future. Who is going to reply “I don’t have any ambitions”? The stock answer is “I am an ambitious guy and want to play at the highest level”.

1 Like

I’m laughing at his lofty opinion of himself. Of course he is entitled to having ambitions but it’s deluded.

Arsenal is the best he will do - nobody we compete with in our league would buy him. And everybody who watches him will know he is weak at resisting the press, and is prone to catastrophic lapses in concentration.

8 Likes

He could say that his ambition is to work on his game, continue to improve as a player and win the big honours with Arsenal. That demonstrates ambition and a bit of self awareness, without suggesting that he thinks he can do better than us, which he can’t, cos he’s a braindead cunt.

14 Likes

Yes the best response is to trigger the fans.

Think he underestimates how little the rest of the PL’s fans rate him.

He has his fans or supporters in our fanbase which rate him a little bit.

But then he has his haters here who think he’s a brain-dead moron.

Then the other teams’ fans rate him even less than that.

To him I say this. Put in a transfer request and good luck finding that bigger club :arteta:

7 Likes

I hope this prat can at least shine against the mighty Georgia.

Well, only scots lose against commies lol!

I think he will be with us another 2-3 years, increasingly fading into lesser role as we eventually get better players. I am optimistic Torry and Guen can seal their long-term future - we really need at least one more top player there, but as others have said, it probably isn’t our top priority for the next 1 or 2 windows (CB, wide attacker, maybe LB).

1 Like

Outgrow Arsenal? I think you mean that Arsenal will outgrow you and boot you out.

2 Likes

There is definitely a considerable amount of people who rate him. Said it many times, need to cash out on the faux hype around him and make big bucks like Liverpool. Shift him to a Bayern or something. Waiting another year on him could risk us damaging his value after getting outclassed at a consistent CL level.

A few good games and he think’s he’s god’s gift. I said for ages that I cash in on him, and get a better replacement. What top side would take him, he always had a mistake in him and is hit and miss game by game. Some fan’s rate him but I don’t think he’s all that.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree but sticking up for him is a losing battle. Everyone here is intelligent to know how journalists leech out a quote and manipulate their spin on it. But no, it’s another opportinity here to give him another kick :joy:

@Phoebica @GunnerGirl (cant remember the other ladies on OA)

9 Likes

@Phoebica will only be interested if that piccy was giroud and he somehow forgot to put is shorts on first before the photo was taken.

3 Likes

Why would someone post a picture of himself in that position, guess it’s supposed to be like that no pain no gain shit.

1 Like

that position is asking for someone to hoof him in his bean bag

It makes me laugh when players post pictures of themselves working hard to get fit.

I know loads of people that work hard to get fit, at a gym that they pay to go to.

For a footballer earning around 100k a week, I would have thought that’s the minimum requirement.

5 Likes

I agree. I prefer it when they post pictures of themselves standing in the middle of the street wearing a dressing gown :bellend:

5 Likes