Granit Xhaka

Amd sell him for half what we could make if we sell him this summer?
I think it’s just a matter of how savage the Arsenal board and Emery are.
Many fans want to give Emery another window in their hopes that he will clear out the mediocrity.
That, I do believe, is wishful thinking(hence it’s just forum talk). I can see a lot of the current crop being here next season.

2 Likes

He shouldnt be the first guy sold but he also shouldn’t be ironclad key player for us.

5 Likes

Tried to get Havertz on my new FM… was like 70 million+, which I didn’t have in budget. I did nick De Ligt for about 42 million. Got rid of Moose for about 25 to ManU lol.

3 Likes

Wish this was real life.

2 Likes

Squad player. Nothing more.

I dont know what to think about his foul on Kane. It seems like 90% of the footballing community think its a red.

Its systematic of him and why he will always be a liability to his team and himself.

Haha man you’re making me want to get back on it! Do you play it on your phone? Wondering if it’s the same on there

Xhaka struggles because he would get played as a DM, when he clearly doesn’t have the tools to play that role. He’s a better RB than a DM, and he wasn’t great at full back :slight_smile:

When played alongside an actual DM, like Torriera, he looks a different player.

1 Like

Nah, I only play on my Mac. I like playing with lots of options. Hadn’t played in a year plus but getting into football more again :+1:t3:

For £8 its great value. Would recommend it if you don’t want to pay the £40 odd for the PC game

Might have to dump the reading on the train for a bit of that!

It might even help me make an effort to actually get suited and booted for work like I should be doing! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think that a massive clear out is really possible next summer, we have to lay off Mustafi, Chambers, Ospina, Nacho, Elneny,Welbeck(not sure about the contract situation for all these players tbh), and we all know the club has never been ruthless in these situations, I agree with what you’ve said after though, but i’d be very surprised if he’s on selling cart this summer.

1 Like

I’ve got to be careful before I get myself a rep as a guy with a pro Xhaka agenda…But I’m surprised nobody said anything here after yesterday.

Had Pogba in his pocket imo, and probably had the 2 most decisive moments in the game

Yeah he has been quietly not being awful. Would be massive for us if he turns into player.

1 Like

His best game for us. So annoying how he can’t do this all the time!

2 Likes

Nah his best game was Chelsea in the cup final. Thought that was going to be the turning point their and then.

4 Likes

You have a great memory stroller! :joy:

1 Like

Tbf there hasnt been that many to choose from.

2 Likes

Only thing I remember from that game is us winning it :sunglasses::trophy:

1 Like