Granit Xhaka

Hah I just had brunch there the other day! It’s right around the corner from where I live in fulham lol

What?

1 Like

Provided good cover for the CBs and was solid with getting our game started. Obviously Chelsea being more wing heavy made his life easier though but still.

You have to remember his brain farts came early in the game but he grew into it. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s still shit though and his early stupidity could have cost us.

2 Likes

We didn’t get punished today for any individual errors, but there were a couple from Xhaka that stuck in my mind the most from early in the 1st half. He did play his role in nullifying Hazard tho

5 Likes

There was one early in the first half where he dallied on the ball too long near our goal.

I watched the highlights for the second time again this morning and thought he was somewhat a bit of an unsung hero at times in our pressing yesterday. Be interesting to see if there are any stats out there that back that or if I’m showing my bias for him.

No stat tweet or compilation video can save this guy, must get replaced asap.

1 Like

He did ok overall but had two or three braindead moments as usual. If I recall correctly he did at least 2 really poor things in the first 10 minutes alone, including a ridiculous angle taken on Kante, who looked like Messi gliding past him only for Xhaka to do his trademark “give me a yellow” early foul - he was super lucky not to get one at that point.

2 Likes

Thanks for the memories but it’s time to say goodbye.

4 Likes

House keys merchant

2 Likes

you’ve channeled your inner Luca there :henry2:

1 Like

Not a professional footballer.

1 Like

It might be time for @Gunnergirl to find someone else to have a bad boy crush on, who can actually play Football :bellend:

2 Likes

It’s brutal because he’s just so slow and clumsy, playing centre back against Lingard/Martial/Rashford on the counter away from home is always going to be carnage.

At least it wasn’t Lichtsteiner :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

How the fuck did we decided to spend 40milion pounds on this fucker

Passenger start to finish.

Xhaka out

His positioning for that first goal was utterly scandalous. Just standing there picking his fucking nose while the rest of the line is several yards ahead of him.

1 Like

Remember when Aubameyang got his own feet tangled and fell over the ball. Can’t believe Xhaka just stood there and let that happen.

1 Like