Gonzalo Higuaín

This was never happening apart from in you and trebles minds :wink:

1 Like

:facepalm: Did Laca steal you the girlfriend?

What because I think 75 million would be good money for us to use on other positions that we require ? Instead of keeping our 2nd best striker who’s scored 21 in 53 since joining the club ?

Don’t get me wrong Lacazette is a pretty decent player, but if we got offered 75 million quid I think we’d be crazy to reject it personally.

1 Like

Yes I’d accept as well but not from a team above us in the table who desperately need a striker

1 Like

I’d take it.

@Aussiegooner Higuain is a shadow of his former self anyways, so who knows Chelsea might come back in this hypothetical scenario of yours :poldi:

They’d finish above us irrespective of him or not. I think we could make ourselves a lot stronger spending that sort of money on other positions we’re more in need of.

It’s all a moot point though, Chelsea aren’t offering that sort of money for Lacazette, so no point discussing it really.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s really declined massively in the last 18 months, not sure how this one will work out for the rent boys.

Much are Chelsea paying for him? Imagine if its more than Auba was for us :joy:

We’d just buy Xhaka and Mustafi again

1 Like

Well Milan need a striker and now have a CEO that thinks he’s worth at least £46m so don’t kill your dreams just yet :bellend:

1 Like

:speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Ornstein is now Chelsea… Traitor!!!:snake:

4 Likes

Fucking cunt! :bellend:

So Chelsea will have two striker options.
An overweight, old player who has never played in the PL, and an Arsenal reject.
I wouldn’t swap either of our two strikers for either of them and that hasn’t happened for ages.
Perhaps Abramovich isn’t as interested in them as he used to be.

2 Likes

Chelsea are spending obscene amounts of money atm and it seems to be flying under the radar so if anything either he’s done a fantastic job and Chelsea can afford to spend huge sums or money without him or he’s still pumping money into the club.

Yea, I mean 140m net so far, that won’t change by Higuain coming in because they’re getting 65m from Morata and Cesc leaving. They have been in the CL in the last 2 years where as we haven’t.

I thought Fabregas was free and Morata is a loan with an option to buy, so they haven’t recouped a penny on either of them so they’re still pretty deep in terms of spending.

You’re right on both counts. I had seen 10m for Cesc but it’s performance related bonuses. I kind of think Atletico will pull the trigger on Morata and I reckon he suits their style of play.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see him bottle it in the Premier League. @Electrifying

He strikes me as old and fat. I could be wrong though.