Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

3 Likes

God. Imagine if he’d scored those in a real competition…

1 Like

If you don’t like these threads, why post in them?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:, imagine how much you must get bitched in the real world when you need to get a sense of power by locking legit threads on a forum.

4 Likes

I didn’t say I didn’t like the thread…

Scotland on the other hand… Well actually no, I’m just indifferent to it.

I heard Davor Sukor scored an amazing goal in Lee Dixon’s testimonial. As a dood who’s not been following Arsenal that long it would be cool to see something like that posted on a FUCKING ARSENAL FORUM, but ya know I guess the mods know better than me what content I should be consuming derrppppppp :joy::joy::joy::fu::fu::fu::fu:

4 Likes

I want a highlight package of that’s super by Suker when he scored a brace vs Sunderland at Highbury :heart:.

3 Likes

Can we get a link to a Gio goal in the postponed Leicester vs Arsenal game in Late Jan 2002 ?

2 Likes

I went to that one. 1-3. Dennis Wise scored the consolation.

It was Chelsea v Spurs the same night and Hasselbaink scored the perfect hat-trick. 4-0.

EDIT: Spurs actually beat Chelsea 5-1 in the Worthless Cup semi final that day. The first time they beat Chelsea in about 10 years. The 4-0 was Chelsea’s revenge in March in the FA Cup.

2 Likes

Look at all this Arsenal history im missing out on cuz some moderators have small pp and have to compensate by locking threads to make themselves feel like a big stronk alpha male :monkey: :monkey_face: :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :monkey: :monkey_face: :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :monkey: :monkey_face: :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :monkey: :monkey_face:

Tbh tho having a small pp isn’t bad, cuz more blood gets inside it and makes it hard rike rock

5 Likes

Go to YouTube ya fucking numpty. :joy:

Christ, I didn’t know either Chelsea or Spurs had a history let alone that anyone knew it in that much detail :grin:

1 Like

Wouldn’t have even known about it if someone didn’t make the thread and start a discussion about it, yA NuMptY derrrppp

2 Likes

Brilliant goals. I remember even from his Arsenal days the commentators often mentioning his dangerous left foot, how he had a great strike and I was always expecting him to show some of that but it never came. Thought his shooting ability was a myth.
There was that goal against Chelsea, posted above, but he was rarely in any shooting positions here. Of course, THAT goal in WC 2010 too.
Happy to see this finally. :pires1:

1 Like

If I’ve read this correctly he got injured during that 01/02 season after the season Wenger signed Silva effectively ending his Arsenal career.