Gilles Grimandi

3 Likes

I miss having a versatile players like him. Xhakas stints as LB doesn’t count.

3 Likes

We got AMN but old smooth brain doesn’t rate him!

2 Likes

Was gonna mention him, but all he’s played for us is fullback. Not sure he can compete or do great job as CM for us.

1 Like

Yeah it’s forgotten but that first season he done a really good job here.
Never had much too his game but for awhile he had his moment in the sun.

1 Like

I mean, this is clutching in terms of ways to have a dig at Arteta. Many people don’t rate AMN. And those who do must have low expectations.

1 Like

Elite assist for Henry vs United in 2000 at Highbury.

1 Like

Wasn’t really trying to have a dig was just saying that we do have a versatile player in AMN, guy can play in either full back position and in the centre of the park. I think he is a solid squad player with a place in this team. People who think Heccy B is a first team player have low expectations IMO.

1 Like

All I remember is him throwing that right hook :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh come on, you know I’m not really serious about that. I do like him, but I’m not stupid enough to realise we can upgrade upon him.

AMN might be able to play in various positions, but he can’t do it very well. Just seemed a weird stick to beat Arteta with. As if AMN would have made any difference to any any of our results this season. West Brom is his level.

Thing is we could of used someone like him when Tierney was out instead of Xhaka, or even When Xhaka was pulled from the warm up against Villarreal. Couple of games we’ve had players missing in positions that AMN could of filled in for. Plus He always turns up for the big games and I think as a utility player he definitely has a role in the team, honestly if he would shut the fuck up about playing in CM I wouldn’t even mind given him a run at RB see what his ceiling is and if he actually lives up to his potential.

1 Like

How can u rate Bellerin but not AMN? AMN has been a better RB than Bellerin for the better part of a year now and he played well for WBA in midfield. He’d definitely be a starter in a back 4, fill in on the left (like when Tierney is injured) and also spell our midfielders from time to time. Don’t be one of those ppl who sticks dogmatically to their opinions just because u wanna be right.

2 Likes

History has numerously and categorically proven that AMN is dog shit. Willock went on loan and scored like 7 goals, AMN went on loan and whinged about his correct position 7 times.

1 Like

Another one who can’t accept that AMN is quality. You’ve also not liked AMN from the start so can’t really trust ppl who aren’t willing to change their stance when new info is provided. Also AMN has never complained where he plays he just wants play time. Anything you’ve heard about that is media driven bs, please don’t be naive :+1::+1: