German NT Thread

Reading too much into it indeed.
Let it go guys.

That is most likely posted by a Social Media guy vetted by a Communication & PR personnel.
You can perhaps accuse one or two individuals in the system to be biased but not the entire organization.

Soon it will be a nightmare for every social media person to post any picture with a non-white player in it, without the fear of backlash.

I would say if you go out of your way to find racism in simple post like that, you are yourself quite racist.

And btw

3 Likes

and more

4 Likes

They wished Özil Happy Birthday this morning. All is forgiven.

Though not everyone is satisfied :laughing:

‘NASA’ :arteta: :arteta:

Nigerians are something else :arteta:

1 Like

Nazism is back in Germany so no surprise.

You’re one to talk, esplayyyn Salvini bro? Hmm? :laca:

2 Likes

Get off Die Mannschaft twtitter and get a life!

5 Likes

So grabbing some tweets off an account is not having a life now? :joy:

@Sol have at it buddy

That makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Sigh.

1 Like

It does if you are willing to make sense out of it.

Misidentifying something as being racist does not then make that person a racist. I repeat, that makes absolutely no sense on any level. An idiot, maybe. A snowflake, sure, why not? But how does it make them a racist?

But please explain it to me, I’m willing to make sense out of it.

I will begin with a question.
is it racist to look at a black guy & immediately think of him as a potential criminal?

No, don’t begin with a fucking question, I cba playing silly games.

Either explain it or don’t, your choice.

Cool, I won’t

Cool, that tells me everything I need to know.

Cool, how was your day?

You made a mistake, Trion. It’s 2018, people pick something out of context to get angry about and you’re supposed to go along with it. Not find evidence to disprove it.

2 Likes

I get this kinda. It’s like that h&m controversy with the black child wearing the ‘coolest monkey in the jungle’ top

That’s ad only racist if you personally choose to continue associate black people with monkeys or apes

1 Like