General News

Erm, no actually, that’s only true if you are capable of short term thinking exclusively.

There will be many Brexit benefits, I just can’t tell you what they are and you will have to wait 15 to 20 years for them to come to fruition.

We always said it would fuck us in the short term and that the benefits would come in the 2030s at the earliest.

We know what we voted for, thankyouverymuch.

4 Likes

You didn’t strike me as the brexit type. But I guess you like to inflict pain upon yourself then for the coming years :man_shrugging:t2:

Or am I missing the infamous British sarcasm / self-loathing?

Yeah I would’ve thought the ‘can’t tell you what they are’ bit would’ve been the clue :grin:

10 Likes

You got those red passports back at least right?

The reverse, we now get attractive dark blue passports.

2 Likes

When Pakistan growth forecast is better than the UKs (tbf they should be growing as their economy is nothing but still…) You know it’s fucked.

1 Like

Totally worth it imo.

The dark blue patriotic passports - built in France, to replace the awful red EU bureaucratic shite - that were built in the UK.

But the French company had an in with a Tory minister. As you yanks say, ‘go figure’

6 Likes

Even ChatGPT AI is politicised and biased :joy:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is that a real thing people can do now?!

Oh yeah! Has been for a while.

You can Klarna Deliveroo.

I read “born too late” and now have this in my head

2 Likes

Hate that song

2 Likes

Yeah but you‘ve always had bad taste

What is a Klarna?

You’ve seriously ever heard of Klarna?

It’s a payments solution (app) that lets you pay for things in instalments so you can manage your cash flow and buy things you can’t afford

1 Like

The human race does not deserve to survive.

Or things you can afford but don’t want to pay it in one!

That’s what I use klarna for haha

1 Like

Personally I liken it to those betting shops in poor communities.

Corpo shite

1 Like