General News

tbf he is mostly getting it from other cunts.

talking to myself now but I’ve been trying to get less upset when obscene amounts of money moves from cunt to cunt if it doesn’t affect us commoners anyway haha :sweat_smile:

Thanks fuck media doesn’t want over Elon Musk as much as Trump, else it would have been really annoying to observe someone’s massive ego on display on regular basis.

1 Like

Yeah, one was enough.

Pathetic

The Green Party backs more coal burning? Germans :ozil:

2 Likes

Good thing all those cunts gathered for that COP bollocks to avoid stuff like this.

I was reading during the week about how Irelands dairy herd is likely to grow by 25% during the coming years? The rest of us will just get solar panels and bikes I guess.

1 Like

Pathetic isn’t it. These people live in a different world

1 Like

They simply don’t care. Money they will never get to spend is more important. I’m not saying they are building big fuck off evac ships like in 2012…but…

2 Likes

:rofl: this whole saga is hilarious.

1 Like

And it will all end with a free speech endorsed NDA :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That would be extra funny but Twitter has an obligation to its shareholders to pursue legal action against Phony Stark.

Plus he waived his do-diligence rights when he attempted the hostile takeover :joy:

1 Like

:wright: :wenger: :arteta:

Give him those 94 crime bill jail terms

Such a weird family dynamic and history, pretty sure it’ll be serialized at some point in the future. I hope Hunter gets the help he needs because the stuff leaking from his phone is depraved and sad

Democrats have done a great job making Trump look like a better president.
First Hillary being suspect and now Biden’s family.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Nahh, none of those are legit reasons because the orange one and his spawn are the scum of the earth. Hunter may be a privileged crackhead but he’s not an existential threat to democratic institutions of government.

The Hunter Biden, Hillary stuff is a weak attempt by Trumpsters to create another of the many false equivalencies they use to justify their zombie like support.

For me there’s a bit of schadenfreude in the fact that Biden helped to imprison allot of drug addicted people but wants us to feel sympathy for his own failson

Pls do black people a favor don’t have kids and become a genetic dead end so your stupidity ends with you

So if his partner gets pregnant, your okay with an abortion then.

1 Like

There are always exceptions :+1:t5: