General News

I love this guy

My new hero

8 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

Did you see the interview he did with Sky where they were asking him what he was going to do on the picket line to the agency workers, trying to make out like he was leading some football firm or something :ozil:

4 Likes

Kay Burley, right up there in the list of British media idiots

I absolutely love how he has put every one of them in their place so far.

I really need all unions to find somebody like this

11 Likes

Ahaha he mauled her and truly made her look stupid. You could tell she was trying to paint the strikes in a bad light and to somehow suggest that the picketing would anyway resemble the miner strikes is hilariously bad

8 Likes

They canā€™t even keep a straight face while trying to back him into a corner with their lame arse questions lol. I like this guy.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Bodies left, right and centre

6 Likes

Can we sign Mick aswell?

5 Likes

What a legend. I was worried about him going into the lionā€™s den on that show

but lovely.

Oh my god I could orgasm the way he just calls out these dumb moronic cunts for what their stupid points are.

Stupid audience plant with that absolute shite. Eviscerated the best way

8 Likes

6 Likes

I fucking hate question time its full of tories and basically a propaganda show for them.

Specially the presenter. Makes me sick :face_vomiting:

1 Like

America at it again I see

1 Like
1 Like

This is a total disaster. And make no mistake those Christofacist fuckos are coming for all other ā€œprivacyā€ rights.

If Republicans ever control both Houses of Congress and the Presidency they are absolutely going to push a Federal ban on abortion.

Itā€™s got nothing to do with protecting unborn kids. Itā€™s just about power.

4 Likes
1 Like

Dammit, why is this still a thing?

Becauseā€¦

And Iā€™m stealing that term. Itā€™s perfect.

3 Likes

I think they can scratch ā€œthe land of the freeā€ from the national anthem now. Itā€™s time.

2 Likes

Not allowing abortion even when the motherā€™s life is in danger. Madness of the highest order.

1 Like