General News

It’s one crime you can’t and shouldn’t bring into the mainstream of discussion for understanding. You can’t have anyother outlook than the harm and devastation it has on children.
Draconian as it sounds I’m afraid there’s no option but to castigate people who have interest in this.
Having imagery alone condemns you for me and it’s far too lenient in terms of sentences.

3 Likes

Thank you! She is due end of February so really exciting times :pray:t5:

14 Likes

Congrats dude (don’t call the baby Robin)

2 Likes

I suppose you are right, that some people are just evil. But, it is determined a psychiatric disorder by most sciences. Like bestiality amongst many other mental illnesses, it is an anomaly in the functioning of the brain and understanding what is morally acceptable and what is not.

However, it does never excuse any exploitation and abuse of children. Children are the most vulnerable to psychological abuse and are affected for life if any severe harm happens upon them.

In my opinion, anyone crossing that line should face the severe consequences and be punished for it.

3 Likes

Thanks Dave! Haha, won’t call her Robin. :smiley:

Although now that you mention it… :wink:

2 Likes

The problem is that it just isn’t always the case. There are genuinely pedophiles in this world who suffer internally and have to combat the urge to want to engage in sexual relations with children.

But some people are just genuinely sick fucks. Some men are just perverts. And I don’t want the world to start finding a way to give some of these perverts an out. A 23 year old man who has sex with a 14 year old girl is probably not someone with any type of neurological anomalies but rather just a sick opportunist.

Some men are driven by taboo sexual desires it’s why people find they get aroused by dark sexual desires that you could not speak about openly.

I just don’t want to give people an out when a lot of predators aren’t people with any kind of neurological deficiency

4 Likes

We’ll have child sex robots soon. Then they can just bang away on that in their basement :slight_smile:

1 Like

No denying that mate. There are some sick perverted people out there, unfortunately.

Wtf

I’m with the Daily Mail on this one. Imagine working around sick people all day and then having the audacity to get sick yourself. And on top of that, having a holiday. I’m outraged.

8 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s nice when justice is served.

2 Likes

It’s not a hill I’m prepared to die on, but I kinda feel for the third guy involved.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree. I’m happy they father and son have been given life without parole because they don’t deserve any freedom. The neighbour I don’t think should have been sentenced to life with possibility of parole when he’s in his 80s lol.

I don’t see how any murder charge stuck against him? Maybe someone with more knowledge of the case could explain

Should also add I don’t actually give a shit that much it’s just an observation. I’m happy justice was served ultimately.

He’s 52.

He participated in hunting him down, as opposed to trying to stop his mates murdering someone. I’ve got no sympathy for him. Fuck him too.

5 Likes

I meant his possibility of parole won’t come around until he’s in his 80s.

@JakeyBoy oh I agree. I don’t actually care that he’s got a harsh sentence I just wanted to know how the murder charge stuck. Maybe I guess it’s because of the alleged cornering of the victim which ultimately led to his death.

Makes sense but was just curious

No, he followed them and caught them up. It was the Father and the other son who chased him down.

He went to grab the camera, and thank god he did, otherwise Arbery’s murder would have likely become another statistic, and no one would have been punished for it.