General News

Well physicall abuse from her and emotional abuse from him…so yeah both to blame for the toxic relationship. [Not speaking about the death]
Neither abuse is excusable.

If a woman feels the urge to scratch the face of her lover, it’s high time to end the relationship.

Well witnesses say they saw him slap her prior to them being pulled her.

Anyway, if a woman is being emotionally abused for a long time she will eventually snap. If that is what has happened here and she scratched him through anger, then I’m sorry, still not having it that they were both to blame.

I agree the relationship was toxic. But if the suspicions are true, then she didn’t scratch the face of her lover, she scratched the face of her abuser.

I am not gonna defend the actions of a murderer.
If he can go that far, most likely your theories are correct.

Such a shame though that she had an out, the timing was right and she didn’t take it.

Bottom line is, they should have had separated a long time ago. Now it ended in tragedy. For everyone involved and around them. :pensive:

2 Likes

Another scumbag guy kills a young women walking herself at night in a park

28, a teacher with her whole life and career ahead of her. Then this abhorrent cunt takes it all away

2 Likes

Awful. RIP.

I was sitting in my parked car at a railway station waiting to start work and my car starts shaking, thought either something was wrong with my car or I was going crazy. Turns out it’s a 5.8 earthquake.

5 Likes

'Kin hell. Hope you and yours are alright.

1 Like

I am so glad this failed.

It shows there is some hope

Did he not set it up? :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Those stats are chilling, what’s going on up there!?

No idea, but I think they looked at the success of the Portugal model and decided to go down the same route.

Good. That will hopefully help.

Times are tough everywhere. Poverty is increasing. Manifesting itself as knife crime in England, increased drug use up here

Scottish Gov have been very tough in drugs also.

But the amount of drug deaths are unacceptable now.

Punitive laws for drug users doesn’t work, and never will.

2 Likes

Much better. There’s no need to punish someone who’s been caught with a small quantity.

1 Like

So many obvious jokes here

3 Likes