1 Like

Can 2020 end already?

2 Likes

FUCKING AMEN wish it never happened.

Not bitter or owt

1 Like

Top quality Sky drama coming in 2053 though

3 Likes

James camron should stop working on Avatar and start working omg the next blockbuster disaster movie should be called 2020

1 Like

Why does he always look like a homeless tramp.

You are the prime minister ffs. Sharpen up

1 Like

At least he’s had a shave, unlike some despicables we know.

3 Likes

This is the kind of Glasgow, hell Scotland, I want to see.

1 Like

Yeah and getting that on the main news outlets would go along way to changing attitudes.
Even putting it on here can make a difference.

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Suicide incoming in 3…2…

6 Likes

Do the same thing again but make it different

Yeah she ain’t gonna last long, she’s know potentially even more than Epstein

That person needs a history lesson, that symbol was originally the roman eagle standard the nazi party just happened to use it; further to that conversation the eagle on top of the a circular American flag has not been seen as racist until now.

1 Like

I do agree that its fucking annoying that every little thing the president does nowadays is recieved like some sort of underhanded attempt at him being a Nazi. At the same time, if he’s not purposely intending the imagery his cabinet or handlers really need to look closer and doing shit like this. Think before u do it. Of course he might just mean to do it as well.

4 Likes

And a swasticka was a none hateful symbol that actually means ‘Well Being’ in Hindi. It doesn’t change the fact it’s a bad look to associate with a Nazi symbol.

I think the artist is purposefully having a dig at Trump, who’s likely ignorant to the imagery.

4 Likes

WOW, I thought she was deliberately hiding out in a country without a extradition arrangement

I can agree with you on that the artist is being deliberately obtuse; also you are correct to this day the swasticka is still used in Buddhism, does it make them racist not at all.

The bald eagle is a national symbol in America god damn it :rofl:

3 Likes

If I were her I would have left the country the moment Epstein was arrested. Bad call to hide away and hope this all went away.

But I doubt she’ll survive long enough to see a trial.

2 Likes