General News

often Edits are used to clarify that you didn’t condone something worse

This is a spin-off/follow on from that yellow vest #GiletJaunes thing from 1+ year ago. It’s been going on every weekend for something like 60 weeks.

I’ve only seen Russia Today cover it all that time.

1 Like

public sector pensions getting slashed afaik. don’t know too much tbh

3 Likes

It’s a reckoning that all western governments are going to have. I understand that France has most generous pension system in the world and the people are quite protective.

Bottom line is entitlements are steadily becoming unsustainable

1 Like

Who deleted my post?
It was just an article about moustache.

Well that’s one way to start a squad rebuild…

2 Likes

:joy:

We’re gonna go full purge

2 Likes

It says post withdrawn by authour.

1 Like

This guy deletes everyone’s posts :rage:

5 Likes

Corona virus has like a .02% fatality rate, and its mostly been ppl with existing conditions that have died. The Flu this season has killed more ppl here in the states, around 8,200 granted a much smaller rate of fatalities considering there’s been like 15m cases. Same type deal tho if you are healthy with a strong immune system you aren’t going to have an issue.

6 Likes

Eh, I think you’ll find we’re actually all going to die. Just like we did with swine flu, bird flu and mad cow disease.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Most people have already had a coronavirus anyways - the common cold.

(20% of the common cold is coronavirus)

2 Likes

Maybe I butt deleted it although my phone was no where near my buttocks

Sure you weren’t talking through your arse. We’ve all done it on here.

3 Likes

Best thing about Coronavirus is stock markets go into panic like they did with the swine flu epidemic.

An opportunity to buy some bargain shares that’ll return a yummy 5-10% when the world steps out in a couple weeks and realises everything will be ok. Tasty opportunities, mmmmmm

1 Like

Well it’s in the UK now.

Great, thanks Brexiteers you had one job - to keep the borders CLOSED smh :facepalm:

1 Like

good.

1 Like

Jaysus.

1 Like

I’ve had this Hong Kong Fluey for the las couple of weeks now.

Can’t seem to shift it