General News

There is a massive difference between being paid to endorse and being paid to generate engagement.

What on earth is an impression? :slight_smile:

Basically, it’s views with more explanation around it. :slight_smile:

Impressions on Twitter is a total tally of all the times the Tweet has been seen. This includes not only the times it appears in a one of your followers’ timeline but also the times it has appeared in search or as a result of someone liking the Tweet.

Twitter impressions is a metric that measures the number of times a tweet has been viewed by Twitter users. Impressions are not unique views, which means that if a user sees a tweet multiple times, it will count as multiple impressions.

So basically the same as YT now.

But with 4 million % more spam.

Come on people, we all know the thread exists :grin:

Le Tissier saying ratioed unironically has made 2024 already

https://twitter.com/mattletiss7/status/1743403653359124579?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

Wtf is ‘ratioed’?

ITV not getting the response they expected on their post.

Hate the term though, glad it’s dead.

When your post blows up in a negative way. I always thought of it as a post having very few likes but a ton of replies and the replies are usually people saying what a dumbass you are, or making fun of you.

2 Likes

I’ma just stay under my rock

2 Likes

Bruh I’ve never heard of ratioed and I’m not even that old ffs, Le Tissier is older than my parents lol is it more of a Twitter thing?

Mate, you’ve been ratioed.

1 Like

Essentially any platform which has likes/dislikes.

what the fuck is ratioed?

Ratioed, ratioing etc is when you post a Xeet and you get more negative reaction than positive.

So, say you post something like “Terminator 3 is better than Terminator 2.” and you get more replies than likes/reXeets. That’s being ratioed because the replies are more than likely disagreeing with you, a lot of them probably harshly, lol.

Can also be a ratio if one of the replies that disagrees with you gets more likes than your original Xeet did.

However, it tends to be more political/social issue opinions that get the “ratioed” treatment than innocent ones like Terminator. xD

2 Likes

I also imagine it’s 10 year olds that say this term or dudes with skin fades and curly bonces.

Even I know what ratioed means and I fucking hate Twitter

3 Likes

cos it ain’t just a twitter thing, surprised so many people haven’t at least seen it all over the place even if don’t know what it means.

I just found out last week what it means.