Gael Clichy

Even he’s having his say on the current situation :grin:

1 Like

Another one trying to rewrite history. :roll_eyes:

Fuck off ya no mark

9 Likes

He’s actually got a bit of a mark on his face

Why did you fuck off then. Keep your mouth shut cunt.

13 Likes

cant wait for the likes of nasri to chime in now licking his balls forgetting the fact that they left him in the lurch at the worst possible time.

1 Like

Swear Sagna said something like this a couple years ago too.

Wasn’t good enough for you either arsehole.

1 Like

All these mercenary cunts opening their mouths now when they were the first ones to hit the road when push came to shove.

3 Likes

This guy is a cunt and Gibbsesque quality. Will never forget the disgusting summer of 2011 were they all fekd off and left us in ruins.

1 Like

Respect Gibbs, he was miles ahead of this joker, even with his mangled groins

1 Like

See the type of loyalty Arsene inspired? Being a good man goes a long way in being able to manage ppl. Arteta could learn a lot from Arsene. Although Arteta is just a shit human so he’ll never have the full backing of his players.

He’s bollocks as a manager but he’s not a fucking shit human. Ffs mate.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Can u gimme some examples of him being such a great dood? All I’ve seen so far is him bullying a 22 year old kid, lying about the exclusion of Özil (unless he’s just incredibly stupid), being an arrogant kiss ass yes man cunt. Not overly impressed if I’m being honest

Guess it depends on your definition of a shit human. Poor football managers don’t fall in that category for me.
As for a multi millionaire having his nose put out of joint doesn’t bother me much tbh. 350 grand a week isn’t a bad compensation for doing fuck all.

1 Like

This just made me do an audible snort and I had to explain what I was laughing at, other half just said “its good you gooners haven’t lost your sense of humour just yet”

1 Like

Arsene being a good man didn’t stop the likes of RVP and Cesc etc walking out on us though dude, if they had true loyalty to him they’d have stuck it out and tried to win a title at Arsenal under him.

Also these days when people talk about Arsene getting sacked etc, they seem to forget we did miss Champions League qualification in his final 2 seasons.

Obviously we wouldn’t be in this mess of 15th after 14 games under Arsene though, only scoring 12 goals along the way :joy:.

I think they knew the situation with the club tho. Not investing enough vs the money clubs. I dont really blame them for leaving.

I don’t blame them either, I’m just saying sadly enough Arsene’s presence wasn’t enough to convince them to stay.

1 Like
1 Like

Such an average player for so much of his time here. Think he’d have been remembered more fondly if he wasn’t the successor to Ashley Cole who has a place in football as one of the games great left backs.

3 Likes