Gabriel Martinelli

I was gonna say who the hell would even recognise him lol

3 Likes

Which one is he.

Hi Iā€™m Gabriel Martinelli

7 Likes

Lolol good one Luke :clap::clap:

Arsenal twitter saying he had his medical today. Might as well move this one to the players section there fellas šŸ–’šŸ–’

heā€™s changed a bit from a few days ago

2 Likes

Need more deals of this kind. Excited to see if weā€™ve got a real talent on our hands.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The next ā€œCristiano Ronaldoā€

Kid does look like a talentā€¦
Heres hopingā€¦

Ronaldo is a once in a lifetime talent (well twice with Messi), thatā€™s definitely not going to happen

Mbappe has that potential if he sticks his feet on the ground.

yeah thatā€™s a great shout, forgot about him

Doesnt need to be the next ronaldo though, he could be 2 or 3 levels lower than that and still be a mighty handy player to have!

1 Like

I hate comparisons to world class playersā€¦i.e. he is the next XXX. Far too much pressure. This kid looks good and Iā€™m sure he will get his chance to impress next season!

2 Likes

Last time I believed this is when Ryan Babel was the next Thierry Henry, was gutted when Liverpool signed him haha

1 Like

To give my evaluation of Martinelli, he looks very raw which could be a good thing. His sprints need work and he absolutely needs to work on his size. I think itā€™s a great move overall given we have one of the best sports facilities in the world. Good to have him for preseason too.
Hopefully with Edu coming in we will see a better trajectory with our South American players.

1 Like