Gabriel Martinelli (11)

And he’s only 19 to boot, high pressure situation for him to perform so well in

1 Like

If that’s a deserving goal of the season then the standard of goals scored this season must be the lowest of any season in Premier League history lol.

“look how far he ran” seems to be the justification, but he didn’t even beat a single player lol

This was the top 3

2 Likes

3rd and 2nd are both better than 1st. But ah well :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ahhhh, so it was at least our goal of the season, I thought it had been voted overall goal of the season lol

Still don’t agree, but not quite as outrageous as I thought when posting initially.

Esit: first reply under the Willock one, “good goal now announce Auba”, never change Arsenal twitter :grin:

1 Like

If we beat Olympiakos, Auba’s overhead kick in ET would have definitely won.

Doesn’t make top 3 purely because of the shit result.

3 Likes

Why would you remind us all about that?

A result so bad I don’t even remember the goal off the top of my head.

Guess that proves your point.

2 Likes

I don’t like Willock but that goal was fucking unreal.

4 Likes

Goal of the season for me. Thats what I voted for

Anyone of the stat people know whether this is accurate or not? If so it’s very interesting in regards to what
Martinelli could become for us.

This has been doing the rounds on Twitter.

Said before he reminded me of Chicharito’s breakout season but look at the variations of goals here. Can’t wait for the lad to get fit again.

3 Likes

The thing is, if it’s per minute, he is coming off the bench and doesn’t have to press that way for 90 minutes

2 Likes

I was gutted when the news first broke of his long term injury.

Once he’s back fit for us around January, he could be massive for us in the 2nd half of the season. My fave youngster along with Saka.

4 Likes

Its not accurate at all.

From what I hear on here, lacazette should be top right of the chart absolutely destroying fools, its his only job.

Fair play to Danny Ings mind, incredible stuff.

2 Likes

Not too surprised. His workrate was pretty obvious all the time…

But I have to say I’m very worried about the possible long term effects of this injury. Cartilage is just very hard to heal, and even a slight problem with it, if it’s not fully healed, will have a massive impact on a player like him who relies so much on his pace, acceleration, but also works so extremely hard and puts extra pressure on his joints throughout every game. Everybody involved in his rehabilitation must be on their toes.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure why his injury hasn’t been a major concern for us.
We are Auba or bust for goals. Midfield don’t score and Eddie and Pepe wont be prolific. He’s a big miss and leaves us short.

2 Likes

Has been out for so many months but rival fans are still getting triggered by this kid.
He’s going straight to the top and they can’t do shit to stop it.

3 Likes

They’re right though. Martinelli’s goal was much better.

1 Like

Anyone else worried his lengthy injury might set him back a long way and maybe ruin his potential?

3 Likes