Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Yes. I’m still having hard time comprehending that. Not to jinx the lad but his availability is a bit insane.
If we want to keep it that way he’ll need get a rest every once in a while.

1 Like

If we’re really trying to make noise Martinelli should be squad player status, he isn’t there yet.

Saka had 36 starts in the league, this kind of overreliance from a young age typically doesn’t end well

1 Like

As first choice absolutely not.

He could start scoring tomorrow and bang in 20 next season, or it might never happen in his life. So the way you do it is you wait until he starts scoring - then you rely on him as your LW, not the other way around. You set it up so that you give them time when you can, not because you have to, this is responsible management.

Wish Madrid did that with Vini, but I guess things worked out in the end.
Tbf, he still doesn’t score enough, especially for the chances he gets(usually creates himself).

I can 100% understand that :sweat_smile:

It looks like it worked out in the end, but I always think at what cost, in this case with Vini, you played him a couple of seasons and he got 2-3 goals in the league.

Sure this season he got 17 but you wonder, the past couple of seasons would you go out to City and Chelsea in the CL if he was as good as he was this season? I think not. I think you beat both of them for example, then who knows what would happen.

La Liga last season, you lose out to Atlético by two points (with the stupid Sevilla game where Benz got a pen and then Sevilla got a pen instead LOL), that season could’ve easily been a league win for you with a proper LW.

But the raw talent with the kid is Mbappe levels, with the trajectory of how he is improving in the final third he could end up the best LW in the game.

2 Likes

Scoring has a bit of luck to and so far most of his misses are just fractions and not misses like laca would miss by miles.

1 Like

It’s not just misses, it’s his end product in general. Needs to get his timing right and stop trying to play those Score Hero wonder passes that aren’t there and rush his shots.

2 Likes

I see what you are saying, however without experience and more guidance these things won’t be ironed out.

You have to agree it’s is refreshing that he can pin back most fullbacks in the league?

1 Like

Oh, definitely. I’m a big Martinelli believer.
I think if his body allows it the kid will go straight to the top. Him and Saka.
Glad they’re both looking up to Ronaldo. Great role model and shows they know ball.

1 Like

UPGRADE.

Still have hope for him, but a serious club wouldn’t have him as a bonafide starter with his current shortcomings.

Still young though and I think he could be nailed on starter caliber in 2 years time.

1 Like

Looks like Bruno and Gabi are indeed close.

1 Like

Brazilians love dying their hair blonde don’t they

3 Likes

Apparently Neymar was injured in the ride and is at risk of missing the World Cup. Should be fit for carnival though.

2 Likes

:joy:

Juventus are one of cheapest scummiest dirty clubs around…they can get stuffed.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Bare faced cheek of these peasant old fucks :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly a fake rumour, not even Juventus are that shameless lol

1 Like

you sure?

With an 8 year payment plan of an additional 10m.