Gabriel Martinelli (11)

I’d accept a £40m offer. Good money we can use.

Problem is we never use money well the amount of duds we have bought is unreal !!

2 Likes
1 Like

Fucking prick, play Martinelli.

1 Like

Martinelli must of shagged Arteta’s wife or something

Why are we wasting gametime on Willian anyway?

I assume so he can take corners?

No love for a goal scorer tonight??

Happy he managed a goal with his start tonight, wince every time he gets fouled or goes in for a challenge though.

Can add a different dimension in the EL tie.

5 Likes

Great to see him back on the pitch and getting a well deserved goal . Hope he can keep fit and injury free .

2 Likes

This lad can win Thursday evenings game for us , providing he is fit and plays .
Huge potential with pace .

1 Like

He didn’t finish his chances and took one away from Ceballos that he should of left for him early in the game but I was impressed with his overall performance. Got into goal scoring positions and made things happen. Unlucky not to assist Pepe in the 2nd half. He’s gonna gonna be a problem for a lot of defences for years to come IMO

2 Likes

I agree. He has proven to be a good enough finisher in other moments, if he keeps getting into these positions and getting these chances the goals will come.

2 Likes

fake account :rofl:

Idc what nonsense platitudes Arteta wants to roll out in press conferences. There’s something personal between him and Gabi. He doesn’t like him, doesn’t rate him and doesn’t want to play him.

Chalk up another young talent being marginalized by Smooth B.

1 Like

He’s the Pete Buttiegieg of managers. Wannabe Obama mfer :bellerin:

5 Likes

He seems to win duels he shouldn’t, similar to how Alexis used to. Did some good things.

1 Like