Gabriel Jesus (9)

Someone likes Jesus.

1 Like

I read Paul Merson and switch off :arteta:

4 Likes

With all due respect to The Merse, that’s clearly a line Sky have told him to put out there to keep interest at fever pitch.

Nah Merse knows ball, just not the best at articulating himself at times.

1 Like

This is a man who once said he couldn’t understand why Dennis Bergkamp arrived early for training and left last because he was so much better than everyone else.

2 Likes

Like I say he has trouble articulating himself, what I take from that is that Bergkamp is just that naturally gifted he’d probably be better than everyone else even if he barely trained.

Which is probably true tbh.

I don’t doubt he knows ball, but he is not very objective when it comes to all things Arsenal - don’t think he ever got over Wenger binning him off

Thinks Wenger’s a bit a of twat, another W for Merse.

1 Like

Mail Exclusive, City’s faves.

Time to move.

They’re also using the silly 7-10 days thing. What’s the connection? Is that when Jesus comes back from his holidays?

Jesus has been ‘in progress’ and we’ve been ‘closing in’ about 50 times already. Transfer rumours is just the worst.

1 Like

They missed a golden opportunity to say that it will be completed on the third day. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve just had a look on Skybet and he’s 1/100 to come here.
It would be fair to say this is going to happen, if it hasn’t already.

Here we go!

3 Likes

Wheatley? Thought he was taken out by ninjas like brother Bell.

50m with 1 year left, great work Edu.

1 Like

Are you alright?

Arsenal are set to pay a final fee of ÂŁ45m for Gabriel Jesus. Reports,@ChrisWheatley_.

Great deal

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfMnXfftnvg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It’s another “getting closer” deal actually, what is going on?

45m is a great price. Now hurry up and make it official!

2 Likes

I won’t rest easy until its officially announced but I would be shocked if we didn’t get him at this point. My guess is that its all agreed but he is on holiday and maybe some small print legal stuff in the contracting still needs to be worked out.

This is where Edu’s influence network in Brazilian football gives me some reassurance. So much of the business depends on personal relationships. Agents that primarily work with Brazilian players may negotiate hard for their clients but I think they would really think twice before fucking Edu over by taking Jesus to a different club at the very last minute. I may be reaching a bit but I’m hoping its similar for Deco with Raphinha. If he goes to Barcelona then fine, its Barcelona and his client’s dream. But given that Deco is apparently pretty close with Edu and has an agency that is focused on scouting Brazilian talent, I hope he would think twice before fucking us and taking his client to Spurs if our offers are comparable.

1 Like