Gabriel Jesus (9)

K, last one.

Gimme some good news, please.

Can someone unplug Gcā€™s router until the window closes.

Cancel his data plan too.

15 Likes

Just gimme Jesus and we good. Ban me till September then.

The thing about addiction is one more is never enough

2 Likes

I am a bit sceptical about the move for our goalscoring needs but one thing for sure, we are going after a player with serious talent.

2 Likes

A little higher than I hoped but I can live with 220k per week of true. Weā€™re bringing him in as our starting CF and a centerpiece of the team and he is a player who is already established at top level, not one getting his first move to a big wealthy club.

Funny how these guys know the wages and not the fees.
Why would the club leak that stuff. All these guys seem too do is push expected time frames back a few days and collect hits.

10 Likes

Yeah, they are most likely just guessing. Or reporting as true somebody elseā€™s guess.

1 Like

For reference

10:20

my limit was 200k a week. I can no longer support this buy. Wenger OUT !

1 Like

Wonder what our total wage bill will be by the end of the window and how it compares to 18/19

Ā£220k is alot and Jesus isnā€™t getting that abroad - Thereā€™s going to be alot of expectation, he has to perform right out of the gate

1 Like

Interesting timing.
Thereā€™s this if you want to believe it(I donā€™t).

1 Like

Mari earns more than Odegaardā€¦
:+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I also donā€™t believe Xhaka renewed his deal and heā€™s earning just 100k pw.

Ben Jacobs also confirming Jesus was Chelseaā€™s main target up front and they now have to look at Sterling because weā€™re close to agreeing a deal with Jesus.
:arteta2:

See, Jesus is a logical man, fuck Chelsea. I blame Deco for poisoning poor Raphinhaā€™s mind into preferring Chelsea over us. Tsktsktskā€¦

1 Like

Are we really to believe weā€™ve just spent that money in Vieira and he only gets Ā£25k, no fucking chance, if so, he needs to sack his agent off.

6 Likes

Pepe on 140k. Selling/loaning him is as important as bringing in another player.

3 Likes

You mean Mendes who pocketed ~10m oit of sorting out the moves of Vitinha and Vieira? :grimacing:

AMN is my guy but how did he pocket a 52k/W Contract in 2018? That canā€™t be right.

Scratch that, Raul was in charge. Anything is possible with that crook.

1 Like

Saka should be on the top of that list not the bottom.

3 Likes