Fulham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Wow no Özil céballos in the bench and xhaka and Elneny in midfield. It’s going to be a long season :grimacing:

Elneny-Xhaka Midfield is really gonna be a thing this season ain’t it. 10th Place here we come.

1 Like

Beat Liverpool those two

That said, we’ll slap Fulham.

Mitrovic on the bench? a lot of FPL players won’t be happy :joy:

3 Likes

Hopefully the club are burning up Lyon’s phone lines. We can’t play a full season picking two from Xhaka, Ceballos and Elneny.

Elneny starting CM is just fucking grim.

1 Like

It will be forgotten if Auba hauls :sunglasses:

That’s why as things stand we have zero chance of top 4.

1 Like

My feelings.

Long as we win, don’t give a shit who has played.

6 Likes

The team that beat Liverpool. No complaints from me.

COYG!!! :red_circle::white_circle:

1 Like

COYG

Its a long season. This aint FIFA. U cant have the same 11 playing week in week out. That bring said, watching Elneny in the starting lineup is kinda depressing.

2 Likes

In a friendly.

Hopefully it’s enough to beat Fulham though.

Ceballos and Pepe should be starting, anyone but Holding in defence and Ozil on the bench instead of Willock.

:xhaka:

4 Likes

A bit surprised Saliba doesn’t start over Gabriel (or both), would’ve guessed he would be more settled in. Also Elneny over Ceballos? The rest makes sense I guess, Willian should be interesting to see, if he hits the ground running he’s more reliable than Pépé who based on last season is more of an impact sub (hope that changes this season).

Might aswell just unban the lad. He’s posting tru u anyways

Fulham don’t have any players that would get in our first team and with Mitrovic on the bench they might struggle to score.
I don’t think there will be many goals so I’ll for us to win 1-0 and Aubameyang to start earning his new contract wages.

Elneny can count himself extremely fortunate that he finds himself starting for Arsenal. Nobody in the traditional top 4/6 would entertain a bog standard player like that being 1 or 2 players away from starting. Torreira and Guendouzi being transfer listed has helped him hugely, as well as Ceballos not being quite ready.

But when you look at it on paper, a Xhaka / Elneny midfield pairing is utterly scandalous. Jesus fuck.

3 Likes

Can’t see us creating much. Unless Willian hits the ground running.

A stale 0-0.

2 Likes