Fulham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Do you not remember 2 seasons ago? Pretty much every single person predicted Fulham to finish bottom two.

Well Iā€™m just gonna have to take my L today.

Happy we got the win. Hope it continues with other non-Fulham teams.

And that it increases Lacazetteā€™s value to Juve/Atletico

5 Likes

Match highlights

They always do Iā€™ve noticed that there is definitely an anti arsenal bias in the media. MOTD been prime offenders.

1 Like

That has to be the most comprehensive away win weā€™ve had in the league for 3+ years. Probably sometime in the 16-17 season.

1 Like

Our biggest since Fulham away two seasons ago

1 Like

Yeah and from memory it wasnā€™t as complete a performance as this. Kind of just blew out late with a couple freak goals.

Just saw the goals. Actually I wonā€™t take my L today. Well done Lacazette scoring. But Iā€™m not exactly massively impressed that he managed to score into an open net. However, fox in the box stuff = good.

Auba goal. Fucking hell did people not watch Thierry Henry? Youā€™re allowed to be a striker and drift wide if that is what the game allows.

Iā€™m not saying Auba has to rigidly stick to the middle. He can drift wide and cause havoc to defences however he sees fit.

But Iā€™d rather he not have to track the fullbacks up and down the wing ffs.

Martinelli - Auba - Pepe has great potential because all 3 are pacy and can play wing or CF, which means theyā€™ll be switching positions like crazy, causing all kinds of problems.

William is great.

3 Likes

Quite impressive that as an Arsenal supporter, you do not even know the correct name of one of our new playersā€¦Itā€™s WILLIANā€¦

1 Like

Autocorrect is a thing. Jonny

6 Likes

havenā€™t watched the game, just about the watch the highlights. seems like a great result. :bergkamp:

weā€™re going to win the league!! fuck meā€¦ everybody who doubts this is just a haterā€¦

2 Likes

If Lacazette can add a few more goals to his League totals this forward line works though.

1 Like

If by ā€˜fewā€™ you mean ā€˜20ā€™, sure.

2 Likes

He got 10 last season if he can get to 15, on top of Aubameyangā€™s 20 - 25, that is good return in my opinion. You rarely get a duo who can both hit 20+ goals in a League season.

5 Likes

It only took me 9 minutes and all those Fulham memories of 2 years came back to me.

Iā€™m really happy but I do have this feeling that even Emery managed to mastermind a 5-1 win at Fulham.

Fulham are just terrible. Bigger tests will come

4 Likes

Emery managed it and Fulham still had 21! shots at goal. They had 5 today

2 Likes

I just saw that lol. Fuck me