Fulham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Good feeling about this game, think we’ll win 1-3. Love Craven Cottage.

With our midweek trip this game will be even more difficult. Can’t see anything other than a draw.

We won 3-1 in 2013. Poldi x2.

Remember that game like it was yesterday. Our second game after the shock home defeat to Aston Villa if im not mistaken. The rain was pouring down too.

1 Like

Exactly.

Going for 6-0 Arsenal again.

4 Likes

Going for a close 2-1 to use

Win by 3 and go ahead of Spurs… COYG!

Actually think this will be 3-1 to the Arsenal and that will leave us just behind Spurs on GD.

1 Like
1 Like

Glad they included who the manager was, so confusing with all the managers we’ve had in the last 22 years

2 Likes

Capable of winning this one, Fulham have not had a particularly great start to the season. My only concern, like @SRCJJ mentions is how we’re gonna be after the long haul flight back from Baku. It could very easily end up a scrappy draw. I hope our winning run can stretch out a bit longer, but it feels like this could be one of those weird games where our run comes to a halt, but we shall see.

Expect to see a lot of leaky goals in this one.

3-2 Arsenal.

Mitrovic will score for sure.

As long as we win 6-1, i am fine with it :wink:

This is one of those games, if we play to our best abilities we should be winning. But Fulham will cause us trouble. I personally wouldn’t start Mustafi, the guy’s a mistake waiting to happen. I’d have Holding over him anyday of the week. I start Iwobi over Ramsey. Aside from that just go with our strongest side. If we want to get top 4 we need to be beating teams like Fulham away.

I’m a bit nervy about this one. But I go Arsenal 3-1 Fulham. Fingers crossed we don’t start off slow again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Come on you gunners!!!

1 Like

Welbeck’s starting while Auba is on the bench :neutral_face:

Ozil not in the squad?!

Ozil with another “illness”? :thinking: