Fulham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yes, yes they do.

Just sorting out the away form into mediocre from last season would see Arsenal into the top 4.

Team looks like they are having fun out there.

When we were kinda shit in 1st half, thought he was running the show for them.

Very resistant to our press too.

1 Like

This is it, isn’t it, Luca? Wenger would have rested his laurels at 1-2. This is a great away win. We all thought we’d draw.

“WE’VE GOT OUR ARSENAL BACK”

Shots fired @ArseneWenger :grimacing:

1 Like

That was too easy. Had higher expectations for Fulham this season, but they’re leaking goals left right and centre. Not to mention their manager doesn’t have a clue what their best team is or even which players can actually play football!

Not complaining, mind. Our strikers scoring goals is what we wanna see. Just disappointed neither got a hat-trick :unai:

1 Like

MAN OF THE MATCH? :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

VOTE!

3 straight away wins for the first time since Aug-Oct ‘16.

Get a defender in Jan and go get that Europa League. :unai:

1 Like

FUCKING HELL THAT WAS BRILLIANT

Think Fulham signed a few too many players so we may see the best of them next season.

Wolves on the other hand are relying on the core unit that got them promoted and it shows, though they are the better team anyway.

Certainly more exciting than being an Arsenal fan has been for a while :blush:

Regretting my earlier pessimism this season

1 Like

Probably the most enjoyable performance since the cup win against Chelsea.

14 Likes

Great to see our strikers both get a brace, some really clinical finishing on display

Really happy with that performance, convincing one.

Pleased with how Emery is getting the most out of our strikeforce, really saw the effects of squad depth here, Lacazette came off but Aubameyang was still fresh.

Another away win for the boss :unai: win streak continues, above Spurs now.

2 Likes

And the title :hipster:

Can’t wait to see Shearer with a sour face on MOTD saying how shit Fulham were.

Edit: Oh yeah its sunday, no Shearer. Been up all night watching UFC and F1 this morning. :sweat_smile:

The football was beautiful. The performance of players no one rates was class. Emery on the charge!

1 Like

We had nine shots and Fulham had twenty one.
Basically we have competent strikers and they don’t.

That was an enjoyable 2nd half to watch, yeah they had a lot of shots but I don’t think they shots tell the full story, lots of distance whilst we waltzed through with ease.

2 Likes

I need a few hours sleep before work, I’m going to work happy in the top 4 at the international break wowsers.