France Thread

Only penalty rhymes with griezmann according to the singer lol, dislike the little fucker since our game with Atleti last year.

I love the Kante bit :grin:

1 Like

Lacazette has really offended Deschamps somewhere along the line, hasnā€™t he? No Laporte either.

Laporte looks like heā€™s never getting in despite arguably being their best CB.

He should look to sign up for Spain, they badly need quality at the back.

2 Likes

Why the fuck is Adil Rami still in there lol

3 Likes

Deschamps probably likes to look at Pamelaā€™s tits.

2 Likes

Holy shit just looked his wiki up and heā€™s dating Pamela Anderson :arteta:

Makes it easier to select both Varane and Umtiti as starting CBā€™s, Laporte would unsettle that as heā€™s better than the both of them IMO.

Rami wasnā€™t even in the provisional for the World Cup FFS.

Spain got some Espanyol guy whoā€™s amazing apparently.

Who? They need all they can get, you simply donā€™t pass up on someone like Laporte.

Ramos wonā€™t last forever either, heā€™s on the wane.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be hard to be the best produced over the last decade, isnā€™t a lot of standouts.

Nice one though, Iā€™ve heard his name before.

Lacazette will never be back in the french team as long as Deschamps is in charge. He just doesnā€™t rate him.

Deschamps is under absolutely no pressure to make changes either, given they won every game at the World cup car a bore draw in a dead rubber for them vs Denmark.

2 Likes

From favourites to upset in the camp. You donā€™t get this when Giroud leads the line and leads them to World Cup glory.

3 Likes

I probably should be less critical of Deschamps given they won the World Cup playing every match with 10 :joy:.

1 Like

I will fly to Australia and hunt you down you know. Donā€™t tempt me.

2 Likes

The Rabiot family is trash

Seriously zero class, thatā€™s the kind of BS youā€™d expect to see at little league!

3 Likes

Sheā€™s been acting like heā€™s the Messi of CMā€™s for years.

Didnā€™t Rabiot sack her as his agent lol, sheā€™s a nutter