Formula One

Pole…yay… :xhaka:

Let’s see how they fuck it all up tomorrow.

The parallels of Ferrari with Manchester United are actually scary.

Come on Charles!!

Formula 2

Shit, RIP. Always a gut punch when a driver dies. F1 has done as much as they can to sanitize the sport and make it as safe as possible but it still goes to show u that auto racing is unpredictable and can be dangerous at any second. Respect to all these guys that put their life on the line. This is the reason I have never disliked any driver, they all put their lives on the line as entertainment for us, takes a special breed of human to do that.

1 Like

Is F2 like the Championship? Do you get promoted to F1 eventually

The drivers move up to F1 cars if they are good, so yes. Different cars tho.

1 Like

Pretty much. It’s a feeder series to F1, although unlike Football, there’s not always a guarantee the guys who finish at the top will get into F1, as seats and opportunties are often limited. But these are usually the upcoming stars of the future.

Very sad news today. I watched the race live and it was absolutely sickening to see. I’ve seen a LOT of big accidents over the years and some you wonder the heck did they get away with that. But this one was an absolute mess. When I saw they had cancelled the race, I immediately knew the outcome was not looking good at all.

Goes to show it’s so easy to take for granted the incredible safety in Motosport these days, for something so freakish like today to happen.

RIP Anthoine Hubert.

2 Likes

So sad. RIP.

Just goes to show no matter how safe the sport is, the drivers are still putting their lives on the line when they get in the car. Best sport in the world.

1 Like

FIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY
A WIN FIR CHARLESSSSSS

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK My LIFE

1 Like

The right man won this weekend. Been well overdue for Charles. Drove superbly. Another lap or two and Lewis would’ve had him. Just glad him and Ferrari have got that win under their belts now, perfectly in time for the Italian GP, which they have another good chance to win at.

Shame about Max’s race coming to an end so early in the race, but there were lots of great battles in the midfield. Different strategies coming into effect towards the end of the race made it fun. Decent first race for Albon in the Red Bull. Pretty steady first 30 laps but really shone towards the end.

Shame about Norris problem, losing 5th on the final lap. Look forward to Monza next week. Last year’s race was great, if only Kimi had managed to hold on and won it! Ferrari not won at home since 2010 I think.

1 Like

:henry2:

3 Likes

@Gio Leclerc wins in Italy after pissing off Hamilton.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Pour one out for Luca, who will be absolutely loving it :wenger2:

2 Likes

Great win for Leclerc on Ferrari’s 90 anniversary in Monza, was watching the race on a french channel, and the geniuses on board thought it’d be a good idea to stop the live coverage just when the Italian anthem started, who the fuck does that ?

You need to brush up on your italo-French history

Well it’s that plus amateurism.

Leclerc drove fucking well. Great nerve shown to hold off Hamilton, in fact both Mercs attacking him. He made his name today.

Other news:

What’s the history?

That stupid square-jawed fuck DC should keep his mouth shut, mouthing off about Leclerc.

He wouldn’t have said shit if that was his golden boy Max Verstappen making the same move, and speaking of, Max’s Austria racing is the reason this kind of shit is now allowed anyways.

Little bastard can still not get over the beatings Schumi gave him

Can’t believe Ferrari and Charles won back to back GPs. When was the last time that happened for Ferrari? I really hope this is the beginning of good things for Charles and Ferrari. Been a long wait.

Didn’t watch the race so not sure what happened to Vettel but he must be under a lot of pressure now. Clearly, Leclerc is ahead of him in the pecking order based on his performances so far this season. The challenge has been thrown down and am not sure Vettel has it in him to respond.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The races have been really great lately. After such a slow and disappointing first third of the season, the last 6 races have been full of action and interest. So great to see Charles now starting to find his feet at Ferrari with these back to back wins. He’s gaining in popularity and the Tifosi are getting more behind him.

Loved the race long duel with him and Lewis. People think you need lots of overtaking for an exciting race, but all you really need is the ability to stay close and battle. Was exciting seeing Lewis try all he could to get ahead with Leclerc putting up a robust defense. Was superb!

As for Vettel, well it’s just plain sad to see how many unforced errors he continues to make. He could get away with it, when he had Kimi as his team mate, but with a young hotshot like Leclerc getting stronger, Seb’s under real pressure to deliver, but I already fear his moment to win a title for Ferrari has gone. He just never seems like he’s ever going to get these silly errors out of his system. He’ll probably keep his seat for 2020, but Ferrari will need to think who’ll be the best fit alongside Leclerc long term.

One last note, an awesome performance by both Renault drivers to finish 4th and 5th. I wish Renault were capable of doing this more often rather than specific tracks, but they’re getting there bit by bit. Look forward to the next one at Singapore!

2 Likes