Formula One

He was like .5 seconds behind him coming up to a drs zone when the rain hit. Cmon it’s Lewis he was less than a second with like 3 laps to go he woulda got him.

The 0.5 was when the light rain already started, after that 1 corner where he was that close Lando ended up pulling a 2 second gap.

I think there was no chance he was getting past that rapid McLaren.

1 Like

What a drive Max !

1 Like

Anyone got a stream for todays race…Please pm me…Thx

Yes Max!

Ridiculously good drive by Hamilton :clap:

3 Likes

Yeah that was some drive. Shame the championship is over though because of Karen Horner and their cronies.

Lol.

If Verstappen and Hamilton collide, I think Verstappen gets penalised.

Yessss Lewis! What a drive, easily the best driver on that track

3 Likes

Great win. Formula 1 sometimes gets overlooked in the world of sports but Hamilton deserves to be considered alongside some of the top sportsmen of all time, based on talent and achievements.

4 Likes

That was some drive. Agree there, up there with the all time great sportsmen in history.

4 Likes

Really???

Not even the best in his OWN sport…Massively overrated for me…

1 Like

Yes, really. Do you even watch the sport?

Overrated how exatly?

You see him pull that off over this weekend and that’s your reaction?

Yes I do, I am a BIG F1 fan…He is a good driver, I’m not doubting that, but the best…Come on…He is not even close, ffs…

He had a good weekend, it happens!

I LOVE this sort of stupid comment…

No I never do, :laughing: but if this is your feckin opinion, nor do you…FFS…

Who’s the best then?

That was a perfect performance.

He’s dominated every session. Yes his cars the quickest but he’s not made a single mistake.

Nailed qualifying, nailed the starts, nailed his overtakes, we’ve not seen any massive lockup’s, or running too wide. Didn’t get flustered or desperate behind Perez or Max or ruin his tyres.

Just a superb clinical drive.

By my calcs if it finishes 1. Ham 2. Max for the next two races they will head into the final race level on points. Crazy

3 Likes

WHAT

1 Like