Football Manager

So today’s clusterfuck has urged me to manage Arsenal and see how it long it takes me to win the Champions League with us. First thing I did was got rid Edu and Arteta’s stooge Steve Round, transfer listed Xhaka, Mustafi, Macey and Kolasinac and bought back DB10 as our Assistant Manager

EDIT: Willian scored in the first 12 seconds of the season for me you can’t make this shit up

First season I finished second and won the Europa league.

Second season I got knocked out of the champions league at 1st knockout by Juve because of a 5-4 home loss (drew 1-1 away).
They scored about 3 goals from
free kicks/corners which Ronaldo headed on :roll_eyes:

In the league I finished having scored the most goals, let the least goals in, and was 50 Premier league games in a row unbeaten, but I still missed out on the title by a point! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: to Liverpool :smirk:

I’m top of the league and unbeaten so far need to be signed up :hipster:

Ok FM

Edit this has also happened

In one if my saves games Henry was sacked as arsenal manager and replaced by Patrick viera

2 Likes

Nice beard, lol.

3 Likes

Didn’t know FM implemented this. Nice touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty rare to happen. Gives you extra funds from shirt sales from it too

On the 31st December I’ve had a transfer embargo placed on me while the board see what offers there are for the club.
So I’ve lost out on 4 pre-contract deals and now I’m halfway through the Jan window with £70m to spend (playing as Southampton so quite a lot), and can’t buy anyone :joy:

At least you got a decent investment I got took over by a tycoon businessman when I was managing Sunderland and his idea of injecting money into the club was giving me a 2m transfer budget in the championship

Oh no they haven’t taken over yet, I sold ward prowse to Man U for £100m which is how I got those funds :joy:

If only…
(21/22 season)

1 Like

When you desperately want that assist.

:joy: thankfully I was ahead already.

1 Like

As if today wasn’t good enough already, I just beat these cunts on pens in the CL final on my Lyon save despite getting absolutely battered for the majority of the match :arteta:

1 Like

I have the sudden urge to download Football Manager…fuck :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahah I got home and downloaded it myself. How weird

2 Likes

Currently defending my third consecutive title with Southampton… Think I need to choose a championship club next time. Any suggestions?

Stoke

1 Like

Middlesbrough. Got a load of players out of contract in the summer, got some good youth prospects

1 Like

Arsenal