Football Manager

I bought FM19 on my mobile last year as I really enjoyed FM18 on it but I just didnt get into like I did in 2017 sadly lol.

In the mode for FM right now with our 19/20 squad but didn’t fancy going back to mobile version as its a battery killer and a half haha. So had a look for any deals for FM19 since its old as fuck now and got it for £13! :smiley:

1 Like

You made me buy it also, remember :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But yeah I am the same, I couldn’t really get into it after a good 2 months. You need the full functionality imo.

I bought it a couple months ago as well. Lots of database updates out there too.

1 Like

I put Xhaka on the transfer list and half the squad nearly had a munity against me ffs :rofl:

Sold him for 10m to just get rid of the fucker.

United bought Mustafi :joy:

@CliftonGeraldi you were just a year to late sadly lol. Nearly everyone on OA played FM18 on the mobile haha.

3 Likes

Yeah that gets really annoying. However, soon as you have more status (win a trophy or two) they’ll back down as they see you as the almighty god.

Even when a player wants to have a chat, regarding a new contract (which they want a LOT) they say: I’d like a new contract but you taking the time to have a chat with me means a lot, so forget about the issue.

So, win some fucking trophies Calum. I guess selling Xhaka is a step in the right direction :xhaka2:

1 Like

fucking anfield… :expressionless:

fm

3 Likes
  • No real name fix “Premier Division”
  • No Logos

3 Likes

This would have bothered me years ago but I cba with it now as it makes no difference haha

1 Like

That 3,000 away fans part in the attendence line, kinda reminds me of something LondresTopo would’ve wrote in any pre match prediction :laughing:

1 Like

@Bl1nk did you manage to sell Mkhitaryan?! He’s rated as 53M (lol) but the past two transfer windows I’ve offered him out for 20/15/10/5 even for fucking nothing and no cunt wants him!! I’m gonna be stuck with him till 2023 aren’t I? :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah eventually I sold him for free to Leverkusen. But I had to continue paying his wages until 2023 (200k a week!) . A fucking joke that player.

1 Like

I’ve not even attempted to sell Özil yet :joy: as he’ll do a job until summer 2019 as backup to Ceballos.

Bet he’ll be hard as fuck to shift aswell ffs

Yeah. Don’t pay too much attention to the money value of your players. They hardly every get sold for that amount. Unless they’re young with loads of potential.

I just want them sold haha don’t care for the price.

Btw signed Everton for my LW as I was playing Auba Laca and Özil there on rotation between August-January they done alright between them but aren’t wingers. Him and Pepe down each wing is ELITE. with one of Auba and Laca up front. Laca has played slightly better for me so he has the starting spot currently.

Guendouzi is really good on this aswell haha.

Upbecamo and another CM are my targets for summer 2019

Make sure you keep an eye on Tonali. FM beast.

1 Like

Revenge is a dish best served cold… :kroenke::kroenke::kroenke::kroenke::kroenke:

FM1

Everton was absolutely sensational! two goals and an assist. Auba two assists aswell.

What makes it even more weird in our last game we lost away to bottom 6 Cardiff 0-1 in a terrible performance to then go in our next game and smash Liverpool who are 4 points clear of City in 2nd 4-0 and inflict only their third defeat of the season :arteta:

1 Like

Had to get rid of Mkhitaryan for free to Spartax Moscow with me paying 110k of his wages :santi: @Bl1nk

1 Like
1 Like

@Bl1nk how the fuck has this happened?! Kansas paying £48m for Ozil plus all his wages!!! When they bid Mesut was 100 percent against the move and told me accept it if you like but I’m not going there. I accepted it anyway and he’s now agreed to join :joy:

Where the fuck are they getting this money from?! hahahaha I’m not complaining tho. Thought I was stuck with him till his contract expired

5 Likes

:henry2::gunnersaurus:

4 Likes