Football Manager

Trust me.

You don’t.

I’m on my 12th season

You’re probably right, plus it sounds like the perfect app for when you’re commuting or just a little bored. If there’s a free version/demo I’ll definitely check it out to see if it interests me!
I loved the full version though so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to see past that :grin:

I tried the full version but I found it overwhelming tbh.

got it for just over £23
on here https://www.voidu.com/en/football-manager-2019-3

an discount code is BLUEWINTER

1 Like

I bought it too, but I have fat fingers and couldn’t really get on with it :joy::joy:

:wenger:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Beta is out and gone are the days when FM Arsenal was full off potential 4-5 star kids the only 5 star players is smith-Rowe and behind him is Nketiah 4 an a half star potiental.

£60mil starting budget for Arsenal

@JakeyBoy FMM19 stuff announced. Cannot wait!!! Only two days!! :giroud3:

Also goal replays!!! Yes!! haha

ITS OUT NOWWWWWWW!!!

20181101_211223

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

FM19 mobile going to make my night shift go faster

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Calum

Perfect day to start playing this as I wait for my flight.

1 Like

Haha undecided weather to go 4-3-3 or a two striker formation to get both Aubameyang and Lacazette up front together.

Mustafi is on borrowed time tho. He’s first out then Ramsey. Gonna look for a winger and a CB

I’ve opted for 4-2-3-1 at the moment but tempted to switch to a 3-5-2. Testing the waters at the moment.

Ramsey is on the bench for me though and Mustafi doesn’t even make the squad.

Leno
Bellerin - Kosh - Sokratis - Monreal

Xhaka - Torreira*

Mkhi - Ozil - Auba

Laca

That’s my current lineup although Torreira is out injured at the moment so I stick Elneny there

Fucks sake. Wasn’t gonna buy it but now absolutely sure that I have to seeing this chatter. I want to instruct Torreira to tackle hard all game every game.

Just lost 3-2 to Liverpool at Anfield. Was 2-1 up playing free flowing attacking football and then conceded 2. Switched to 3-5-2 and was back on top but couldn’t grab the W.

1 Like

Started at Valencia. Quite happy with the current squad. I only made a few changes: sold Parejo and brought in De Ligt and Bruno Fernandes. Playing a flat 4-4-2.

Absolutely hit the ground running. Won my first three La Liga games; 1-0, 2-1, 3-0. Then I gave Bayern a thumping in the CL.

Followed by tricky away game at Atletico Madrid

BOOM!

Pleasant start to life in Spain for me.

3 Likes

Just spent all my transfer budget (78M) after selling Ramsey for 21.5 M to Celta Vigo on Coman as I didn’t see any CB’s I liked haha.

Will maybe buy one for depth if anyone wants Mustafi… he’s transfer listed but no offers yet :joy:

1 Like

That’s classic football manager… Ramsey to Celta Vigo :joy:

2 Likes

First month complete. Özil already has 4 assists and Lacazette is league top scorer with 5. Coman started well too. Loving life rn. First test of the season coming up with Liverpool at home next.

1 Like