Football Manager

1 Like

They need to start getting this shit out there for the start of the season, capitalise on the start of season hype instead of making us wait until fucking November.

3 Likes

Will probably buy it for mobile again considering it’s still £8 although I stopped playing FMM18 a few months after I bought it haha

VAR and goal line technology are included in FM19 for the first time!

Germany licence finally

1 Like

@jakeyboy :giroud3:

1 Like

The chairman bloke looks like an old Jason Statham

Would love to get back into this after 3 years away but I just fear I don’t have the time and what with Red Dead 2 coming out the end of the month that will suck up what little time I can dedicate to gaming.

I wish they could sort their fucking act out and release the game nearer the start of the season. Fucking November every time!

Mobile is the way to go. I couldn’t be bothered with full FM anymore. Was only £8 aswell. Bargain!

1 Like

At first I think it’s fucking expensive, because I’m naturally comparing it to your average app. But when you think of it as a proper video game that you may well spend like fifty hours or more playing, it’s a fucking bargain really.

3 Likes

Might get this one once I’ve finished my FM17 career and win my personal decima :arteta:

Fuck I wouldn’t have played a football manager game for over 10 years now, tempted to make a return one day.

I think I last played FM2010/11. Safe to say I spent too much time playing it on my PC haha. It really is the sort of thing I’d have to dedicate time to rather than play it every so often

2 Likes

Trust me the mobile version is for you. Remember getting a few converts when last year’s version came out, gonna make it my aim to draw in a few more this season lol

5 Likes

Yeah the PC FM is deadly for me. It’s just so time consuming, I can’t have it in my life right now. It doesn’t fit. And if I do get it I know I will get hooked and try and squeeze into my tight schedule.

2 Likes

Swear you got like 5 people including me to buy it last year :joy::joy: SI should give you commission hah

Love the way you kept it in there lol

1 Like

They fucking should give me some money, I was on the bloody cover of one of their games after all :grin:

2 Likes

I’m honestly really tempted haha, but £8 seems a little steep for an app for my phone which I may get bored of quite quickly :disappointed: