Football League

Norwich-Swansea 0-0.

Norwich v Swansea tonight.

Who bloody arranges this fixture on a Fri night?

250 odd miles between em. To put that into context, thats further than Newcastle v Southampton

2 Likes

Norwich isnā€™t in the West Midlands :thinking:

Haha, ironically, Swansea have to pass the West Midlands to get to Norwich (and the East Midlands, and Cambridgeshire and Norfolkā€¦)

1 Like

So Swansea pretend to be a fake West Midlands team? :cech:

Iā€™ve been to Swansea for a stag before. Was one of the best nights out Iā€™ve ever had tbh.

1 Like

The DVLA is also in Swansea. Great city

1-0 Norwich

https://streamable.com/fyk9o

1-0 Norwich FT. They extend their lead at the top.

Norwich are gay

1 Like

Norfolk cunts? :thinking:

1 Like

Donā€™t watch Norwich back in the Prem, they really offer nothing when theyā€™re in it.

Done some scouting for Arsenalā€¦

6 Likes

anyone worth our while? :giroud:

Aarons looked good today, very raw talent though.

Fresh trim too

1 Like

I was in Norwich once. It was nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They usually have a nice kit. I always like them or Ipswich in the top flight. Grounds are always decent.

3 Likes

Ipswich are really ailing ATM arenā€™t they ? Looking down the barrel of heading to League one football ?

1 Like

Look gone at the moment. The only team we ever lost a cup final to and I never had any ill feeling too. At 12 years old that took some doing by me back then.

2 Likes

Good point thatā€™s a massive away trip. Anywhere to Norfolk feels far, let alone west Wales

1 Like

Just googled maps it. Under 6 hours to drive from Swansea to Norwich. Tbh Swansea play in a different country to where they are from, they canā€™t moan about big away trips imo