Football League

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: unreal from Monk

https://twitter.com/IndyFootball/status/993816936290152448?s=19

1 Like

I got a sneaky feeling Villa are going up. Fulham have fucked it up.

Shrewsbury beat Charlton in the League One playoffs semifinal first leg.

Nice goal. Shrewsbury were favourites for relegation so some achievement getting this far.

1 Like

I swear, when I caught that brief glimpse of the name on his shirt, I thought it read Salah. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Championship playoffs start today with Derby-Fulham.

I can see Derby winning.

For all the fuss about Fulham, letā€™s see if they have a backbone. Personally I think Fulham getting so close and failing on the last day could affect them ā€“ they have to pick themselves up so quickly. Plus Derby players have play off promotion experience, Fulhamā€™s donā€™t

Derby - Aston Villa final is my prediction.

Hope iā€™m wrong though.

1 Like

Is it two legs?

It is.

1 Like

Cmon Fulham.

1 Like

Would love to see them in the Premier League. Craven Cottage is a nice stadium.

Has there been a more Championship player than Cameron Jerome? Even when he was in the PL, he still performed like a Championship player.

Look at the clubs heā€™s played for: Cardiff, Birmingham, Stoke, Norwich, Derby.

If Derby get promoted, heā€™ll probably move to somewhere like Leeds or Hull

1 Like

Derby up at HT.

Fulham losing :persevere:

1 Like

Still canā€™t believe Sessegnon won player of the season. This is not the first game where he has been invisible. Neves would never.

Sessegnon is only 17 and when heā€™s good heā€™s very good. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be great one day, but at the moment ā€“ best player in the division he is not!

1 Like

Expected, tbh. Their fantastic run in the league has costed them in the end.

I refuse to say a bad word about Sessegnon until the ink is dry on his Tottenham contract :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought Derby would win. Still sticking with my prediction of Derby v Villa final, with Villa coming up

1 Like

Gosh I do hope Fulham make it up to the prem again.

Always had a soft spot for them.

1 Like