Football League

Winston Reid. Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time.

There’s a reason for that.

1 Like

Brentfyørd have a load of Scandinavians don’t they

3 Likes

He’s still a West Ham player. Think he suffered badly with injuries.

That’s why @Cristo is getting a season ticket :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great stuff. Well deserved promotion.

#fuckoffSwansea

“You gotta feel for Swansea” says the commentator. Fuck off do we!

Brentford will be refreshing. It’ll be tough, but hope they can stay up.

3 Likes

Absolutely buzzing @Phoebica !!!

And yeah @Midfield_Maestro

Danish manager, Danish assistant manager, and 7 Danish players in their squad.

Same owners as FC Midtsjælland, one of the most successful Danish teams of the last 10-15 years.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean Moneyball FC? :grin:

2 Likes

@Phoebica :joy:

3 Likes

i think we should be after this guy i reckon he would score a good number for us and he would be reasonably cheap

2 Likes

Promotion has just added to his value. I can’t see why Brentford won’t hold on to him for another season and see if that price keeps going up.

1 Like

Probably best for him and his development to stay there for another season as well. He was in League 1 last season, would be a massive jump to now sign for a “big” PL club.

2 Likes

Lovely to see a team in the Prem that I’ve never seen it it before, especially after coming so close last season.

Nice seeing Blackpool get promotion back to the championship.
Happy for their fans who fought that long battle with Oyston a few seasons back.
That was real honest fan representation fighting for their club.

6 Likes

Brilliant! I spotted on twitter earlier they went down after less than a minute then it slipped my mind to check in again. There was some great fan reps on Arsecast around the time we played them in one of the cups and I remember then reading some great fan articles about just how fucked the whole thing was. Great news!

1 Like
1 Like

Great news for Morecambe.

I would have been wise to put a bet on.

1 Like

Newport were the better team, and lost to a VERY dodgy penalty…However, well done Morecambe, and good luck.

I was trying a pun Johnny.

Failed miserably :pensive:

The age demographic in this forum is far too low.