Football League

Wilshere’s Bournemouth with the comeback at Carrow Road against 10-men Norwich. :eyes:

1 Like

Baller performance from Danjuma.

Have the three relegated teams from the Premier League ever gone straight back up the following year? It’s a distinct possibility this time round.

2 Likes

Swansea are probably the favourites from the current lot. I reckon it’s Swansea v Bournemouth in the play-off final.
Brentford have dropped off again right when it mattered. Shame.

Bournemouth are top of the form table from the teams in the play off places

1 Like

Danjuma has certainly made an impact lately.
Do you think they make it back to the PL?

Bloody hope not. Ideally want Brentford to come up, but like you said, they’ve dropped quite a bit because of all the draws. Barnsley’s form is decent, but no one likes Barnsley :smile:

In other news, big win for Colchester yesterday. @InvincibleDB10 @JakeyBoy sorry lads, your boys are getting relegated from the football league.

1 Like

It looks like it.
It wasn’t that long ago they were challenging at the top of Division 1 and next season they are going to be trying to get out of the National League.

Depending what happens to sky a terrestrial tv deal would make for a great opportunity in the game for the lower Leagues. Could find a new set of supporters if they promote well. Just need to sort out the muppets running the EFL. Get someone like Mark Palios on board.

1 Like

Was that mid 90s? Tony Daley up front?

1 Like

The guy who brought cycling shorts to the game.

1 Like

And more regular match going supporters. I’d definitely go to more EFL games if Arsenal insist on pushing me in a muddy puddle :sweat_smile:

Saturday 3 o’clock and no VAR. Winner.

2 Likes

The stand out perks of not supporting a PL team

Who are the best young players in the Championship?

Is it Toney and Elise right now? If we’re talking about doing the business and also having a high potential ceiling?

Depends what you mean by young? Toney is 25. If you’re looking in that bracket, then you have the likes of Adam Armstrong as well and of course the Norwich guys.

I don’t think I know Elise?

1 Like

Phoebica :rofl:

What?

Just realised, maybe he means Olise

1 Like

I thought you did it on purpose. :sob::joy:

Apologies! I did mean Olise, typo on my end :laughing:

Didn’t realise Toney was so old, I was under the impression he was younger

1 Like