Football League

As long as they’re crying tiers of sadness by the end of the season, mate, I’m as happy as Larry

Maybe Carlisle won because they’re the better team? They were above Salford in the league after all. And to balance it out – both Charlton and Wycombe are at home with their fans there and are both losing.

I get your point, and I agree to extent – should be the same for everyone, but it’s a weird time, so we gotta do what we can.

1 Like

@DavidHillier

Maybe it’s better not to have fans after all?

Who knows

In a political sense, it woulda taken great balls of fire for a government to put London in tiers 2 and 3 too, but that argument’s for another day

Or managers.

2 Likes

Hows he expecting them to sing and shout spaced out ffs.
Be interesting especially in these Leagues how many people have lost interest.
Once you stop and get out the habit it’s hard going back.

1 Like

Imagine our fans spewing hate for Arteta :rofl:

1 Like

Forest lost the early kick off to Reading.

Strongly thinking Hughton wasn’t the best man to go there. Not got the mettle for a job like that

The problem is Forest are shit and run terribly.

1 Like

I think they’ve turned a corner with the new ownership now.

They were ever so patient with Sabri Lamouchi, even at the start of this season (he should and would have gone moments after the debacle v Stoke in the last game of last season)

I just think Hughton is the wrong fit there. He had it nice at Newcastle. This is a test of his resolve and seems to be losing it.

Ironically, the Forest job would have been exactly the sort of stepping stone Arteta could have done with before coming here :joy:

Ah I didn’t know they had new owners. Good.

:grimacing:

Now this pisses me off. Wouldn’t expect less from Millwall fans. Scum.

Well im not condoning it in the slightest but we have too recognise the size of the problem and start working on something more sustainable than a gesture.
Weve been having them in one form or another now for years.
Lets not go all social media outrage. Start getting some real constructive solutions to the real issues off the field.

1 Like

They’ll probably make out they were booing the one cunt who didn’t kneel at 13 seconds.

I think you can want real constructive change and still be angry at that display.

1 Like

“I’m not racist but…”

2 Likes

Just clarifying my like is for your text beforehand, not the fuck up of a press release.

1 Like

Doesn’t fill you with huge confidence when they haven’t managed to fill out 3 of the 6 ways to report abuse or discriminatory behaviour before putting that statement out.