Football League

Yes

If only he was as scored at managing as he was at nailing penalties

Forest won their first game under Chris Hughton at Blackburn yesterday.

That stops a rotten run of 7 straight defeats

:eyes:

What a fanny :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What a stupid cunt. I’d take him off penalties for the rest of the season for that.

He could literally have brought them right back into the game and changed their momentum into a serious come back.

Fuck me, you don’t take an important penalty like that. Just place it into the bottom hand corner and play it safe.

2 Likes

Underrated pass there to Buendia. Class.

Wimbledon’s new stadium looks immense!

They have done a great job

3 Likes

Drive passed it regularly they are literally 100yards next door to Plough Lane surrounded by flats !? Welcome home AFC Wimbledon !!

4 Likes

On the subject of Wimbledon, did you read the Atheltic article about how they nearly moved to Dublin?

My favourite part:

4 Likes

And John Delaney hadn’t even entered the FAI at this stage. Would have been an all round embarrassment had it happened.

Sheffield Wednesday 12 points deduction which should of really seen them relegated halved too 6 points.
Nothing like letting a team affect two league tables.
Absolute amateurs running the EFL.

Not great.

Just curious, why isn’t it?

Too much dirty money in the game? Potential bad owner? Distorting fair competition ?

Yep all of them things. Connected with the City owners.
Plus no faith in regulating by the clown set up that is the EFL.

1 Like

If it means Mbappe going to Derby then I’m all for it

If it takes massive takeovers for a lowly club to make it to the top flight, then, unfortunately, so be it.

We aren’t going to see the romance of football with Montpellier, Greece and Leicester winning titles much more, anyway

Hamer for Coventry against Watford yesterday

5 Likes

xG -0.2

2 Likes

@Phoebica you’re a Colchester girl right? Currently leading against my local team Southend, absolutely no surprises there.

The Papa John’s Trophy feels like one of the worst names for a cup ever :joy:

1 Like