Football League

Doesn’t look like Leeds will bottle it this time. Beating Fulham 2-0 and top of the league. 8 point gap over third place now, with 7 games to go.

1 Like

I have lots of Leeds friends. Would be happy for them.

Be great having Leeds back in the premier league. Another team we can lose away to :joy:

2 Likes

Are they not currently gutted that they didn’t choose Liverpool 30 years ago?

3 Likes

We always win there.

And we always win 1-4

1 Like

Unless it’s 1999 and a late JFH goal denies us much needed points.

I remember another season they beat us 1-0 with a deflected Oliver Dacourt free kick.

2000/01 Olivier Dacourt.

O’Leary blew a sarcastic kiss at Pires and Pires turned irate.

Leeds had an exciting young team then. I really thought they were more or less the finished article when they signed Robbie Fowler in 2001.

Leeds possibly blowing a great chance to extend their lead tonight

Ah don’t worry, they’re up.

Never count out Leeds doing a Leeds :grin: still time yet

Nah. The time for Leeds to mess up has gone. Even if West Brom win tomorrow, Leeds are still top. Only 6 games left and they are 6 points above 3rd. I think they’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Fascinating battle going on down the bottom of that League.

What was the leeds score?

And what’s the situation at the bottom of the championship @Stroller ?

(I don’t really wanna visit bbc sport given their United love in after tonight’s result)

Can you not Google this?

Get the Flashscores app.

Leeds Luton was 1-1.

Bottom of table

1 Like

Hopefully Stoke go down. Huddersfield staring down the barrel of dropping divisions in consecutive seasons.

What a season it’d be for Leeds if they get promoted and Huddersfield, Barnsley and Hull get relegated!

Huddersfield were the biggest waste of the space the PL has ever had, so yeah I hope they do go down again

1 Like

Derby, Swindon, Sunderland :man_shrugging:

Nah, Sunderland have been decent in spells. Derby have a record that comes up in quiz questions. I’m too young to remember Swindon.