FIFA Women's World Cup 2019

Thank God for VAR eh? Never again will a dodgy penalty be given… oh…

2 Likes

Early lead for Norway!

Italy with a injury time winner against the Aussies. Harsh that but best game so far for me that.

Yep, agreed. Both teams could have scored the winner, several times. Didn’t think Italy were gonna score that late though!

Looking forward seeing Brazil in a sec, against Jamaica, featuring Bob Marey’s daughter :smiley: ! Interesting story on Jamaica’s team:

3 Likes

This is what I get for laughing at England losing a goal to VAR :santi:

2 Likes

Now I know how Tottenham fans felt in the CL final.

Oh well it was worth it

2 Likes

We have a goal!! 2-1

Still enough time too!

Can visibly see that England wont be able to cope with the weight of expectation. It was obvious in the last two friendlies their struggling.
Had a lot of build up and hype this week and they wilted after an hour.

Scotland women bigdicking against one of the favourites, tears in my eyes :wenger2:

Amazing stuff, despite the loss bright future ahead for this team.

Injury time winner for Holland, after a lacklustre performance. I’ll take it!

I dunno, I just find women’s football hard to watch. A lot of it just looks awkward to me.

Winner scored by our new signing :fireworks: Quite a few Dutch ladies in the Arsenal Women’s team.

1 Like

USA - Thailand…

Currently it’s 11-0… :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

And the Germans thought they were globe trotting tonight

I just came here to say that the Thailand goalkeeper is shorter than Santi Cazorla by 1cm.

12 now :see_no_evil:

To be honest, I feared for Thailand when I saw they had a Borrower in goal. Probably not wise to put your smallest player between the sticks.

1 Like

Women’s football is savage.

1 Like

Germany - Spain now, whoever wins this will probably win the group.

Germany are without their key player #10 Marozsán, so Spain are slight favourites.

Edit: Germany lead!! Horrible defending by Spain.

I was kind of embarrassed by the US Women’s team behavior in the game against Thailand.

2 Likes