Fifa 18

Watch EA get it and turn it into a separate game like they used to :joy:

1 Like

Noooooo!

Ffs thatā€™s exactly what will happen.

Cunts.

I hope edit mode can counteract some of the issues with that

Fuck.

The CL inclusion in PESā€™s master league is brilliant.

That was PESā€™s last USP

Lads, the options are becoming more clear every day. You are just gonna have to give up football games completely until EA loses all the licenses. Its was tough for me to do but itā€™s for the greater good. Only safe game is Football Manager.

Seriously though for PES is it that big of a deal? You have to download option files for mostly everything anyways, is a CL option file addition gonna make that much of a difference?

2 Likes

Btw how can they do CL without Bayern munich and the german league?

If you find out tell Arsenal how to do it.

Incredible scenes. EA are giving us the World Cup game as an add on to FIFA 18 for FREE!!

1 Like

Content like this should always be free. All theyā€™ve done is updated kits, added a WC2018 themed UI and added some commentary. Would be criminal to charge for it

5 Likes

I am facing Atletico in the Champions League semifinal in my second season with Arsenal :henry2:

Iā€™ll play it

Which is something they have done every time before lol.

Yeah, we shouldnā€™t be praising basic decency on behalf of EA tbh, their World Cup games are a joke.

Imagine charging Ā£40 for a FIFA expansion pack.

2 Likes

You must not know EA very well :henry2:

1 Like

This actually would make me play some FIFA from time to time.

1 Like

Didnā€™t play the 2014 one but the 2010 one was class tbh

Just as I got into PES!

The only reason Iā€™ll pick up my FIFA again is to play as Morocco in World Cup mode.

Truth be told I havenā€™t played more than a game or two of FIFA 18 and Iā€™m not sure I played anymore than a handful of games on the last FIFA.

1 Like

Why do you keep giving them your money then?

Thatā€™s about the only reason iā€™ll be playing it for

:smile:

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have to buy energy boosts or something if you want your squad to be able to last beyond the round of 32. Or if you want Messi in your Saudi Arabia team.

3 Likes