Fifa 18

EA have bought the UEFA CL & EL rights off Konami, as expected

2 Likes

Cunts.

4 Likes

Loool get ready for these bad boys, making a comeback.

1 Like

I guess it has to get worse before it gets better.

When it comes to EA this site is full of absolute haters :joy:. Actually unbearable reading this thread as a neutral. Literally no objectivity in sight.

Edit: Btw I respect PES and what Konami are trying to do with the limited budget and licenses they have. I bought it too and enjoy it. But the stuff you guys are saying about FIFA and the way youā€™re even glorifying PES is all just anti-big company crazy talk.

1 Like

Tell that to anybody that bought battlefront, Mass Effect, Need for Speed, Madden, NBA live, NHL etc etc

We hate EA because there is a lot to hate.

3 Likes

If ur dumb enough to buy that game, then you deserve it lol.

3 Likes

EA fanboy detected :wink:

2 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with mass effect? I loved the original trilogy and Iā€™ve been playing Andromeda recently

Mass effect 4 was abandoned by ea they didnā€™t fix it issues and scrapped single dlc for it leaving the game with a lot off loose ending.

2 Likes

Ahh ok, yeah Iā€™m only just getting 100% viability on Eos and like 80% on Havarl so I guess Iā€™m still early in the game.

Iā€™m really enjoying it though but then this is my favourite kind of setting.

I enjoyed the game just as much has the other 3 but just disappointed in ea have abandoned an have no future plans for a new mass effect game.

Ea seem to be dragging their feet with Star Wars games aswell they have had the deal since 2013 and have only realised battlefront 1&2 and some mobile games

1 Like

Donā€™t forget about the Star Wars mmorpg that they basically failed on as well.

Dragon Age series was awesome though, with Inquisition being one of my fave games ever.

Donā€™ know about this what game was it?

@Craigie I enjoyed the mass effect series till the 3rd and they throw in multiplayer and loot boxes

EA are the fucking worst, cunts. Didnā€™t know theyā€™d killed Mass Effect

3 Likes

EA are like the bubonic plague to good gaming studios

4 Likes

Itā€™s still an active game, Star Wars The Old Republic.

Oh that one I only played abit off it when they introduced the story campaign. Didnā€™t mind it but a lot off it was u had to throw money at it puts me off since I play Star Trek online and I donā€™t have to pay any money to enjoy the game and itā€™s content

Yeh itā€™s a subscription game, they have micro transactions but only for cosmetics. The stories were really good for all the classes but they just are clueless on how to run an mmo.

1 Like