Skhodran Mustafi

no offence mysty but you didnt post last season and that was after he had his best game for us and scored in our first league NLD win in years. Was probably heat of the moment. But that was a fluke performance looking bad and he is very bad.

Bit of a weird thing to scroll back 9 months to find that lol

Damn Calum. Just as i thought you were one of the elite posters on this forum :bellerin:

3 Likes

Here fishy fishy

This is one of my ā€˜catch upā€™ threads, that I havenā€™t looked at since last year, until this evening, so I happened to spot that one and then your recent one from the other day, so I couldnā€™t resist :wink: I wouldnā€™t take it heart, just a bit of fun me old Scottish chum.

7 Likes

still think it was a very random thing to bring back up but :+1:

Loooool Mysty with the RECEIPTS :arteta:

Proper rumbled

11 Likes

Calling Musti to be the captain is a bannable offense imo.

3 Likes

lelelelelelel @calum get rekkttttttt scrubbb :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha @Mysty got Calum good

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/yxng_ab/status/1032664730949873664

:arteta:

2 Likes

seriously, that guyā€¦if his brains were dynamite wouldnt have enough to give him a headache.

ā€œDie Hard IS a Christmas movie. Stop fucking saying it isnā€™t.ā€

7 Likes

It isnā€™t

Tell me why it isnā€™t.

Then Iā€™ll dig out my post from last Christmas explaining why it clearly fucking is.

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t even released at Christmas, it just happens to be set at Christmas ā€“ just like Lethal Weapon ā€“ why does no one call that a Christmas film?!

Besides, if Bruce Willis says Die Hard is not a Christmas film, then itā€™s not a bloody Christmas film!

hes-made-you-look-a-right-mug

2 Likes

One of a kind.

1 Like
1 Like

What a loaf of bollocks.

Could be a blessing in disguise if he gets a ban though :mkhi:

2 Likes