Skhodran Mustafi

:it: was actually the first one to break the Ozil to Arsenal story so he knows what heā€™s talking about.

4 Likes

If Inter are interested I would accept some decent pasta in exchange!

Iā€™d even take a couple of shoelaces just to get him out of here.

Iā€™d be willing to let him go for free just to get him off the books.

Not bothered what we do. At least Mav wonā€™t be covering.

1 Like

Quiet is what we do and that is how it should be. Glad to see that the Moose is being shipped. Hope it does indeed mean we are getting reinforcements, but I do worry that anything we get now is just stopgap second-rate, so Iā€™d rather wait until summer if that is the case.

:grimacing: if true it surely says something about our intentions since weā€™re not exactly overflowing with great CBs atm. What we do however have is a decent amount of them, I assume Luiz and Papa still remain the main pairing and Holding was back on the bench last game so thereā€™s our first three in the pecking order, then we have Saliba coming in 5 months and I assume heā€™s not here to practice with the youths for another year, and clubs can hardly have more than 4 CBs that should play more or less regularly, so I assume we get someone on loan for the rest of the season then?

We have Sokratis, Luiz, Holdingā€¦ with Chambers out injured and Mavro and Moose looking imminently out, pretty much need to get one more on the squad unless we are going to rely on young Medley or some Xhaka CB action in a pinch. Busiest period is over I guess, but we still have FA Cup, Euro, and 16 games to go with EPL.

I keep checking for updates! I really hope Mustafi fucks off this month for goodā€¦

We might be settling for 4 CBs, although Rugani might be available on loan given he has 1 appearance and they tried to sell him in the summer

Loan wouldnā€™t be terrible idea for our 4th optionā€¦ Iā€™d rather get our top target in summer and have Saliba, top target, Luiz, and Sokratis going into next yearā€¦ that is potentially pretty damn good.

Does it really matter much now that heā€™s out the line ups.
Glad for all involved though if we get shut.

:pray:

Sounds like someone doesnā€™t want to just admit heā€™s out of his depth.

Maybe he is not the best CB we had in our history but is a really smart guy, very humble, who feels a real love for our colours and club.

What is this based on exactly?

6 Likes

Shkodran Mustafi - in my words:

Heā€™s fucking shit.

8 Likes

What he really should have said is: ā€œWeā€™re only human and when I play football I switch off my brain and then I always read criticism.ā€

9 Likes