Skhodran Mustafi

:laughing:

The Turkish sideā€™s Sporting Director, Damien Comolli (who was part of Arsene Wengerā€™s staff some years back), has reportedly contacted Mustafiā€™s agent to see if the player is open to a move.

We particularly liked this bit from the Google Translated version of the story, ā€œMustafiā€™s ability to use both legs and an experienced player to Fenerbahce defense search conditions make the transfer.ā€

Exactly. He can use both legs. Rather too often to propel himself along the ground on his big slidey arse, but letā€™s not dwell on that.

7 Likes

This must be parody. Mustafi is one of the most one-footed players in the league.

Mustafi has a foot?! :open_mouth:

that means he can use both legs to walk and run ā€œawayā€, not kicking the ball

Not many players with dedicated mistakes compilations. Shows how shocking the bastard is.

How many goals and points have we lost because of mistakes by Mustafi and Xhaka?
Wenger has a lot to answer for.

5 Likes

These 2 players make me not want to watch Arsenal play.

Both have a calamity in them. No confidence in them to concentrate for a full 90 minutes. More often than not, one of these dumb cunts will gift the opposition with a goal.

They epitomise how far we have fallen in the past few years.

10 Likes

Can we get that vid removed from youtube. Quick, everyone report it now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s no shock that since weā€™ve signed this guy weā€™ve been leaking goals more than we ever have on my time as an Arsenal fan and never made top 4, truth be told heā€™s no worse than several defenders weā€™ve had over the last 20 odd years ( midfield control is as poor as itā€™s ever been exposing our shit defence more) but the thing is he cost 35 million quid :face_vomiting:.

1 Like

Mustafi will go down as the worst signing in the history of this club and I donā€™t even think itā€™s particularly close.

4 Likes

Agreed, when you factor in his level of performance coupled with price paid itā€™s really a non contest.

I was excited af when we signed him because the only substancial info I had on him was that he was a German international at CB.

Man, now Iā€™d be x2 excited to see him fuck out of here.

1 Like

watching the posts from 2016 in this thread is absolutely hilarious :arteta:

Hahahahaha yeah Iā€™m to scared to go back, assuming lots of us happy about the fact we were spending big money on a CB.

2 Likes

What was ridiculous about that transfer was that Wenger did his usual trick of waiting to the end of the window because he said you get the player cheaper and, as usual, we ended up paying more because Valencia knew we were desperate and they didnā€™t have time to get a replacement.

I bet they were laughing all the way to the bank after that piece of business.
They got world class money for a Championship level player.

3 Likes

When else did this happen?

Looks like heā€™s leaving. Sadly just a cheap loan deal.

1 Like

No more shitty loans. SELL FFS !

Take the 7m and run.

1 Like

*Pay

2 Likes

Even a loan is reason to rejoice, it means we get replacement and donā€™t have to see him play

5 Likes