Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Too expensive so I went with Son instead which meant I could also afford Kulusevski but there’s no doubt that Salah is almost guaranteed to get you points.

Might just put Haaland as captain every week. Not since the RVP big scoring season have I had same Captain every week

1 Like

I’m not sure what to do about Haaland because I’ve got Jesus, Nunez and Wilson upfront and it’s only Jesus who didn’t get points.

But going by his first PL game against West Ham, Haaland is going to be the top goal scorer, so it’s going to be difficult to leave him out.

End the first GW with 75 points. Not to bad. Eyeing Kulusevski up. Hopefully he doesn’t increase in price :joy:

Got 76 points with Salah and Kulu as the big hitters. Was worried that I would regret not keeping Zinchenko in the first 11 (he was first sub with 12 pts on bench), and it would have been ideal to bank it but not costly.

Price changes:

Haaland 11.6 :arrow_up:
Mitrovic 6.6 :arrow_up:
Zinchenko 5.1 :arrow_up:
Kane 11.4 :arrow_down:

Anyone not putting Haaland as captain this week?

I’m going with KDB, probably a mistake oh well

If you don’t captain Thor when he is home to Bournemouth when will you? lol

3 Likes

Oh god is that what we’re calling him now

I just couldn’t be arsed writing his name tbf

1 Like

Scout selection for this weekend.

I have 4 of that back 5 :eyes::joy:

Did some transfer rearranging and got Haaland captained upfront.

Might need to use the triple captain to make up ground for lost points from week 1.

Bailey benched. Thank fuck I transferred him out :joy:

You watch, he’ll come on and score a hatrick now :laughing:

Had a dream Haaland played a blinder.

you have no faith in jesus, that is a damn disgrace!!!

What?

no gabby jesus in your line up

edit didnt realise that i the barclays line up duh, my brain might wake up today at some point

Working out well so far. Goal and an assist. Haaland with just one assist. Thinking maybe I should have left the captaincy on Jesus.

2 Likes