Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Took a -8 and relieved myself of Man City players. I’m done with your game of roulette, Pep.

I’ve worked out what Guardiola does.
He looks at the defenders I’ve chosen in FF and then he picks the opposite for Man City.

1 Like

Harry Kane DGW captain here we go :fire:

Same. Sounds like a lot of people have treble captained him though, I wasted that chips months ago :expressionless:

I wasted it in GW3 Arsenal vs WHU. Auba got an assist at least so it wasn’t a blank :joy:

I had Kane as triple captain and spurs only got a draw. :grinning:

Yeah, but he might be injured now so will miss their second game…

@InvincibleDB10 And @Darkseid

I hate you both :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve done the same, sick of Cancelo sitting on the bench when I start him, just kept Ederson

Cheers for the red card, John :expressionless:

Should be a good second half, Villa should be aiming to win this game now, but at minimum a draw. Hopefully Watkins adds to his assist

KDB and Stones were the Man City that I took out. The FPL gods were shining on me.

I’ve had to replace the Man City players as well.
Guardiola rotates his players too much and I’ve also got Kane and Son in the LC Final, as well as three other players injured, which is eight players out.

I might go for Wolves and Leicester defenders as their next few fixtures are fairly easy.

Fuck Willock. He’s never score at the death for us. Now he does it for Newcastle and takes away my CS.

1 Like

The sequel to Get Carter that never actually happened

1 Like

I took a knee jerk -4 when Jota wasn’t seen in Liverpool training. Brought in Mo Salah and the FPL gods have come to my aid again.

It’s a shame the clean sheet was lost at the end.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to break with something that didn’t need fixing. After acquiring him back in Gameweek 2, I’ve part ways with Emi Martinez…:cry:

Yeah of course I took Watkins out for Iheanacho.

I assume all the players in the Liverpool - United game will be automatically subbed out? Hope so because I have Antonio and Semedo on my bench :grimacing: