Fantasy Premier League 20/21

When I saw you’d posted, my first thought was “oh don’t tell me, he has Benteke in his team as well” :sweat_smile:

Haha not that brave but have no Chelsea players so was hoping they’d at least let one in.

1 Like

Rinse and repeat.

I have Lingard at least so the week hasn’t been total wank. And with Auba not playing I’ll get Watkins. Still annoyed about Dallas’ 17 points sitting on the bench though. Shaw has been yellow all week, so was hoping he wouldn’t play so I’d get Dallas, but alas he starts :unamused:

This is shaping up to be my worst week, I’ve had 8 players play so far and none have got more than 2 points :facepalm: :joy:

Not a great week here. 58 points after subs I think.

That sounds a decent score to me. I have 41 with my GK and Calvert-Lewin still to play.

And I have Dallas with 17 points on my bench while my other three defenders got 3 points between them. Which I am totally over by the way :expressionless:

I have no players left. I have Martinez and Coufal, both with 4 points coming off the bench. I still have Bamford with 4 on the bench, which isn’t much but still double what 3 of my MFs and a FW scored. And a blank from my capt.

Yeah Bamford was unlucky. He got sacrificed after Liam Cooper was sent off. He was having a decent game.

Calvert-Lewin is injured. Means I get Dallas and his 17 points :dancer:

2 Likes

Me too!

Was third on my bench but now he’s in, what a result :pray:

2 Likes

My main competitor in my paid league had captained Auba and VC’d Calvert Lewin. Neither played.

His first two subs are Iheanacho and Dallas. I fucking hate this game.

2 Likes

As it stands have 22 points coming off my bench with Bamford, Dallas and Dunk all to come in. Think that’s the first time I’ll have had all 3 subs come in, hopefully Dunk keeps a clean sheet and it could be 27.

It’s like a second bench boost haha.

Yeah I have 25 points coming from my bench. Shows that I am a shit manager more than anything :laughing:

Finished up on 29 off the bench, not sure I’ve played a benched boost that’s netted as much before :joy:

71 points this week after taking a 4 point hit., maybe I should play the lottery.

1 Like

Looks like a very poor average this week. I managed 60 in the end. It looked like I jumped almost 200k but I guess not all changes were made when I looked. Still up about 150k this week from 60 points, so not too bad. I’ve had more poor weeks this year than any other and still in the top 500k. If I could manage to break into the top 300k by the end, I’d take that.

Glad I didn’t use my WC though. Good to still have that. I would’ve done worse had I went ahead with it.

I still hoping I can continue my run of continuous top 10 finishes but it is looking doubtful :joy:

The defence was useless again with Man City and Chelsea players but I had Lingaard as captain who got loads of points.
I might swap out Zinchenko, Gundagon and Calvert Lewin as they haven’t been getting many points in recent games and bring back Bamford and maybe Dallas and Soucek.
West Ham seem to be the in form team and don’t rotate their players as much as the bigger teams.

I’d be looking at Iheanacho rather than Bamford.

He’s on fire right now and cheaper too. Not to mention he has four good fixtures in a row.

Think I’ll be bringing him in to replace one of my strikers.

That’s a good shout and I nearly got in Iheanacho earlier in the season when Vardy was injured but he never got a decent run of games but his recent form is excellent.
Also, Leicester have got some fairly easy games coming up so it might be worth getting him in.