Fantasy Premier League 20/21

His thing. I forgot to transfer Zouma out and now he’s on the bloody bench.

He’s in my team too, glad I didn’t play the bench boost this week.

Might not be a pretty score this double game week but I’ll make it up down the line, there will be better doubles later in the season.

I also meant to cancel my BB, but I forgot. I’m just all over the place these last few days. Oh well. Not like I was going to win anything. It took me half the season to crack the top 800k. It’s not been a great season. And every week will be unpredictable with Covid.

1 Like

Will there be one where City, Liverpool, United, Leicester and Chelsea all play twice? There’ll surely be at least one more double GW but think this might be the big one for the season.

GW26 looks like the next big one

I have absolutely no idea what any of that means

2 Likes

That’s what I was referring to, there’s someone good looking fixtures that @Calum posted for DGW26

This week screwed me as I built a bench boost team and it fell to pieces with the postponed fixtures and I had triple Leeds for example, would rather save it my chips for later. I’m still playing a decent team but with all the chips being used I’m probably gonna get a red arrow.

@k1tsun3 yeah it’s been difficult to navigate, I was 40K before the start of this double but I’m gonna slip for sure now lol

:joy: it looks like everyone has a double game week imagine the points you could rack up

Maddison and Mount coming through for me!

I had the Chelsea keeper and Chilwell so got some clean sheets. And I did have Maddison in my team originally, but I ended up downgrading him so that I could afford Vardy up front. Hoping Leicester can cheat their way to a couple of penalties as per :sweat_smile:

Yeah I’ve got Vardy as well so hoping he gets a few as wwll

Foden benched this is why I don’t buy City players ffs Pep you bastard

1 Like

The one week I put Foden in the bald fraud benches him

1 Like

Cancelo benched. F*cking bastard bloody :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah Cancelo benched what the fuck. Pep is unpredictable.

My friends algorithm got Antonio, Mount and Maddison right yesterday but fucked me on Cancelo.

1 Like

11 DGW players is going superb lads only got points from Coufal so far. Everyone else is on appearance points :joy:.

Dias and a benched Foden up last for today

1 Like

Stones goal, KDB assist. Finally picking up some points!

1 Like

Me too. KdB captain so some more points from him wouldn’t go amiss

1 Like

My defenders are doing better than the midfielders and forwards.
I’ve got Stones and two West Ham defenders and they’ve already got me more than twenty points.

2 Likes

Looking at 21 points for Stones at the moment. Should have captained him!

1 Like